Do you like to chew gum? What kind do you like to chew?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Peppermint
    Spearmint
    Bubble gum

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice flavors.

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHg hahaha ha hahahh lol 😊☺️😀😄😉😃🤓🙂😂😂😂🙂🤓😃😉😄😀☺️😊😊😊☺️😀😄😄😄😉😃🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🙂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😊☺️😀😄😉😉😄😄😃🤓🙂😂😊☺️😀😄😉😀😂😃😉😆😅😄😊🙂🙃☺️🤓😋☺️🙃🙂😊😀😄😊😃😃😃😃😃😂😃😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Lol your very welcome. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrigley's Juicy Fruit and Double peppermint. Once I ate a mint gum with something icy mint solid things, the gum is from japan, it's awesome :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• I've been trying different flavors and brands for years, and I've come to the conclusion that Orbit lasts the longest (before disintegrating), and Stride Spark lasts slightly longer than Orbit for taste (but disintegrates sooner).

I usually get Orbit Sweetmint. It's pretty great.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be hooked to chewing gum a couple years ago, Ramadan helped me kick that habit. Now it's ok, but I'll only have orbit one if I do have it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to love Peppermint gum. Stopped chewing gum a long time ago. Just got bored of it I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, anything minty or wintery

Gotta get those jawline gains for tha ladayyyys lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I enjoy spearmint gum I also like chewing on actual spearmint as well, it's quite refreshing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to chew gum but when I do I like to chew Jack Daniels.

0|1
    0|0