What is your most bizarre talent?

0|0
15|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Burping on command. And not just the "uuuuph" thing like most people do. I puff out my cheeks and compress air into my mouth, then i allow my stomach to unsettle itself and then i force it out. My average burp is as loud as a drum beat, and lasts for 30 or so seconds of solid burping.

Not sure if I'm proud of it or not...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Hmm... I can quack. It sounds exactly like a real duck - much more realistic than one of the artificial duck calling things.

1|1
    0|0
  • I won a belly-flopping contest once, a long time ago. It hurt, I probably wouldn't do it again.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can do a lot of interesting things with my tongue. I mean like shapes and stuff you pervs.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have this "trigger finger" (stenosis tenosynovitis) which is permanent unless I get surgery, which I won't cuz it doesn't bother me. When I "trigger" it, it gives this loud POP or CLICK and it grosses people out, so funny. Not really a talent, just a quirky thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can stand.

2|1
    0|0
  • I can juggle a soccer ball really well?
    I'm not sure if I have any bizarre talents.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can sing the entire hook from the song "Hook" by Blues Traveler.

1|1
    0|0
    • Additionally, I have an amazing ability to memorize songs. The longest song that I have memorized is "Trapped in the Drive-Thru" by weird Al Yankovic.

• Show All
    • Sadly, am I only marginally better at normal stuff that most people. My amazing ability only appears with songs.

• Does it need to be clean or can it be graphic haha?

1|1
    0|0
  • ... Not sure. I'm a good swordsman? I'm apparently really good with my hands both in terms of massage and sexually... I can roll my tongue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just pure craziness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can mimic accents so well that I blend in with locals in most countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can move my ears, one at a time or both, to and fro. I can also enlarge the tips of my nostrils.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can masturbate like a female.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can expand the head of my penis. I clench a muscle when I have an erection and it doubles in size temporarily in just a second or two. Unfortunately it has no marvelous pleasure inducing effect though women can feel when I do it. The occasions when I have demonstrated my ability for a girlfriend they generally react by squealing, averting their eyes and saying, "Stop it!, It looks like it's going to explode!". On, however reacted by saying, "That's quite a talent you've got there". Which is what made me think of it in response to your question.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I can wake up and go to work every morning. with a bed like mine, it's truly bizarre how I could ever leave it

1|1
    0|0
  • hahah I can lick my own clit

1|7
    2|0
    • Are you a gymnast and or cheerleader

• Show All
    • I'll message you about this, since it's a little personal

• @Dave20154 Okay

• Not caring is the greatest talent!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can talk/sound like a five year old kid. People love it lmao. It's a weird talent to have. I don't broadcast it often.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ha! To embarrassed to say it! 😅🙊

2|1
    0|0
  • I can create carbon dioxide

2|2
    0|0
  • I can make my eyes shake in a weird way. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I can put both feet behind my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can flare my nostrils on command 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. hahaha lol not that i know of

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm useless and talentless. 👍🏻

0|1
    0|0
  • I can take my contacts out of my eye without a mirror. My friends think it's freaky!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can bite my toe nails 🙈

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very good at prayer.

0|0
    0|1