Would you time travel and kill Baby Hitler?

Jeb Bush said Hell yea

• Yes
  • No, even though it is Hitler it is still killing a baby
  • Not sure if I could even though it would save millions of lives

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'd just kidnap him and raise him to love all people.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. At that point of his life he didn't do anything and killing him would just make you a murderer. I would perhaps made sure he got into that damn art school.

What Girls Said 15

• No but I'd time travel back, steal baby hitler and leave him on the doorsteps of a family (who I will make sure are good people) who can give love.

• Is that the only chance I would have to change history? Couldn't I just steal him and raise him to be a good person?

• I like your thinking.

• No way, haven't all the books and movies taught people not to fuck with stuff from the past. Who knows what would happen if the Holocaust didn't.

• Butterfly effect there are people that are alive now that would disappear. Did Jeb Bush think of that.

• Hahaha, I googled him. Nice try :P

• lol :)

• o, even though it is Hitler it is still killing a baby

• Nope I would not try to change the past. Since who knows what would happen. Who would end up not being born, which inventions wouldn't exist thanks to ww2, etc.

• No, I'd go further back in time and prevent his parents from ever meeting.

• No. Two wrongs don't make one right.

• No, I wouldn't. The Butterfly Effect could mess up everything.

• I will stop his mother having sex with his dad before he was conceived

• Hitler's mom's doctor advised her to abort him but she refused.

• I hate babies, I hate Hitler...

win/win

• No. The course of history was meant to be like this.

• I would instesd travel back and kill Muhammad so we could avoid terrorist attacks. That way as well we could historically avoid Christian lands such as Egypt, Palestine, Turkey, Greece, Libya, morroco, etc ftom being stolen and the genocide of the Christians in those countries

• It is interesting to wonder if the Muslim religion never started if the world would be a better place. All the good Muslims would be Christians or some other religion and the bad Muslims probably never would have become bad and would be productive members of society.

• Exactly

• I would take him to the evil baby orphanage where I'd bring up all the people destined to commit atrocities and give them better socialisation so they never do.

Logically though that's going to cause a massive paradox; forget all the people who wouldn't exist because their parents met as a result of WW2 etc. etc.; if I made it so the holocaust never happened, there would be no reason in the future for me to go back in time and change it

Assuming that when you change history via time travel what you're doing is hurling yourself into a parallel universe where events are different though, the evil baby orphanage thing

• I want to know honestly what would anti abortion people do if they found baby hitler

• I asked a very religious person pro life person that question and she didn't answer it. lol

What Guys Said 33

• No. I know A LOT of you will disagee with me for this, but look around you. How much of this was developed during the second world war, and during the cold war? Do you have any idea how much of it started out as things created with war or millitary superiority in mind?

It is a well knwn fact war speeds up development by a ridicolous amounth (for example just look at the tank development, the development of the radar, the nuke, you name it).

Without it, where would we be? I'm going to be bold and say that even the nokia 3310 wouldn't have been invented yet. GaG wouldn have likely not existed, and you would probably not even have readily access to a computer!

Our progress is ironically due to the second world war, due to Adolph Hitler. He is a monster, but the effort put to stopping him has fueled the progress made in the 20th century. He also laid the foundation for the old war, which ensured the development continued.

Let history take its play, okay?

You may be stopping the second world war, but you will in the process prevent the technological development caused by it.

• The Internet was developed by the military because of the threat of nuclear war which came as a result from the atomic bombs in WWII which was started by Hitler. WWII and the cold war lit a fire under the scientists.

• EXACTLY! And hitler was a part of this butterfly effect. Remove him, and you break the chain, causing everything after it to not happen.

• The technology of today or at least similar technology would happen eventually but at a much slower pace and we would not be nearly as advanced as we are today.

• If you could have stopped WWI, you 
    would have prevented Hitler from
    becoming Hitler, even if he lived.

As it is, we are breeding little 
    Hitler、 all around us..every damn
    bomb we drop on Syria.

• if i could time travel i may go back to hitler's youth and try to impact his life in a way that he doesn't become the monster he became

there is a lot of studying that shows he was greatly traumatized as a child so perhaps i could impact that aspect of his life

• No in my opinion it would just be idiotic. You can change the course of history and make it so so much worse, you have no way of knowing if you are actually saving anyone or dooming the entire human race. I wouldn't have a problem in concept to kill 1 baby sort of to save million others, but I know in this case, I might rather end up murdering 10 times the amount than what hitler did by doing this and possible doom the future to a far worse fate. Which makes me way way worse and more of a villian than he ever did. Which is typical again. A lot of people are unaware how much evil they cause or inflict sometimes, trying to do "good". But yeah, obvious bad idea.

• look what removing Saddam from power did.

• Nope I would not you would change the future and not necessary in a good way, you have no clue what his death as a baby could do, it could stop America from rising to become a superpower, it could cause a whole other possibly more devastating war, it could prevent you from even being born. To many variables not a good idea to mess with time ever.

• Remember when Brian stopped 9/11 in Family Guy?
    Yeah.

And remember what Doc constantly warned Marty about in altering the past?

• I'm not a killer and I'm not going to sink down to his level and murder a baby, regardless of what he has done; it's not for me to decide someone's fate

• No, fucking with time travel cause nothing to go right.
    Here's a paradox:
    if you kill baby hitler, then he will never be the hitler we know, then you wouldn't have a reason to kill hitler, then hitler will exist, then you will go back to in time to kill him, then he will never be the...
    Grandfather paradox.

• I'd go back in time and get rid of baby bush family while we're at it too!

• You don't kill people for crimes they haven't committed. If you can travel through time, you can influence baby Hitler's path toward something productive.

• He did have natural charisma if it could be put towards the positive instead of the negative.

• No, I wouldn't want to change history that much. Who knows what the world would be like now? It could be better, it could be worse, but I wouldn't want the responsibility.

• No, and I am Jewish, it is not wise to mess with time travel. The Nazis likely would have taken power anyway and maybe they would have won the war.

• butterfly effect. Wouldn't ever screw with the past, time always finds its way back to the same thing

• and ruin America's chances at being a world power... no. Plus it would cause other horrible events, Stalin technically was worse than hitler.

• No, because at that point he's innocent.

• Actually no. Sometimes things must happen. Yes there was a tramendous amount of bad but some good things came from it. One of those being the UN.

• You should change kill to murder, because it is premeditated and planned.
    I would not kill him as it was the influence of post WW1 that had an impact on his political view. Just change his direction post WW 2.

• Do you think killing Hitler would solve everything? He was part of a much bigger problem. Put him in a family where he's actually loved.

• No. Without the Holocaust, tolerance would not be what it is today

• yes i would

• Fuck no, that would screw up the space time continuum.
    If anything I'd double his security.

• I don't need to kill it. That baby just needs education, so he's coming home with me.

• I'm not so sure it would do anything.

• Okay, I might cease to exist as my parents met in the air force during the cold war so no

• If I was sure that I would prevent all the murders and war. Ofc.

• I'm sure Eric cartman would not

• it might change a time line and i won't be alive

• No way, Hitler was fine until ww1, when a grenade good his one balks, Hitler was left with one ball, which driven him mad into world War 2

• I'd abduct him and Jesus bring them to the 80's and make a classic tv sitcom.

• No I would go back and kill all the slave traders involved in the African slave trade, that way we would have less black people in the US.

• More from Guys
    3