What is usually the most intimidating thing about a girl... or what intimidates a guy?

.-. my friend thinks that tall girls are intimidating so what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• - Height
    - Beauty , it's strange but i never like beautiful women , yes they are good to look at but i would never marry a beautiful one
    - The number of men she has had before , for physical reasons only but personal wise
    - Her richness level , if she is more rich than me , i just can not marry her , a job and achievements are good but if she is super rich then i just can not get turned on by her

What Guys Said 23

• Confidence. If she's super confident, shy guys will cover their eyes and the more social guys will take notice and hold her in higher esteem as a general rule. Don't be OTT if the guy you're trying to attract is shy though. Tone it down a few notches and allow him to mumble back at you when you say 'Hi!' in that confident, chirpy voice.
    If he's social, be as social as him and he'll accept that he's met his match. You stand a better chance of being friends with guys if you're completely at ease in their company (and with their excessive stares when you confidently wrap your arm around their shoulders.)
    One downside: if you talk too much, they'll switch off. Keep it to a minimum and let your sassy figure do the talking.
    Most of all, have fun watching them gape at you and your fabulous outfit (yes, confident girls MUST be on trend to enforce the point home that they're confident. Or at least wear something that you feel powerful in.)
    Hope this helps. Go for it!

• dont talk too much, show your confidence through clothing... clothing has no valuable function., thinking and having an opinion does. if she talks too much for him he's not fit for her. does. women are people not mannequins..

• @Azara
      My advice is for making a good first impression as a confident girl. Strong opinions are introduced later as a girl develops a friendship with a guy (or a group of guys.)
      If a debate comes up and she has to argue her point, then she can be as good at having a rock solid opinion of the topic as much as she likes. Otherwise, it's best to focus on presentation as guys are very visual.
      Hope this helps. Go for it!

• The word 'intimidating' is a word women usually use to cushion the blow of rejection, that way the fault belongs all to him (meanwhile also labeling him a coward).

In the sense of what ACTUALLY intimidates men? Looks do, but only if he has low self-esteem. A guy with high self-esteem and experience with women is afraid of nothing and doesn't allow rejection to hold him back from approaching anything he wants.

• Tall girls are intimidating because many girls harbor this weird requirement that "a guy has to be taller than them" for whatever unknown reason, yeah. Otherwise, smoking and excessive makeup usage.

• I'm intimidated by women who I can learn from. I also find them wildly attractive.

• I've rethought this. Women have two breasts and I have none. That intimidates me too. They have twice as much of something i don't.

• - Height
    - Intellect
    - Achievements
    - Careers

• That bloody sneer and cold eyed look you get from some of them. Like dream on boy I'm outta your league. And I'm thinking back no your not your just right up yourself. It's usually the plain ones that are trying to make themselves look pretty with expensive outfits and jewellery and make up. In their heads they look like princesses and deserve a prince. In everybody else's they're just snotty cows who attract attention because of their attitudes not their looks

• I'm never intimidated by anyone :D

• Being prettier than I am

So like almost every girl intimidates me

• When her Dad is a Marine. Other than that nothing.

• Dont feel intimidated by tall girls or any other kind of girls.

• Honestly the worst fear for a guy is literally asking a girl they like out it is an emotional roller coaster if the guy has liked the person before

• Really attractive girls are intimidating like 9'10's they practically expect to be hit on and you have to have mad game to get their attention. I just ignore them lol

• The most intimidating thing about a girl can be her fearlessness and confidence. I find that a turn on too!!

• I'm intimidated by really pretty girls. I always liked the plain janes... they seem so much more aproachable

• How ruthless you all are to any guy who tries to talk to you

• I am more intimidated by the unknown over what I see or feel.

• Nothing. (Filler)

• booby girls for me

• different things intimidate different people...

• It's an interesting question. I'm very timid when I find them attractive. Guess it's fear of opposite gender judging me because I'm not a good looking person. On the other hand, I know I won't try anyway cause they are out of my league.

Is it safe for any woman to be in a relationship with a guy who isn't that great looking? I would say no. First, she can always do better. Besides women are very visual, they maybe at a point to want to be with someone at their level attractive wise, I would rather not get hurt in the long run. So why do it?

• Well girls always want guys who are much taller than they are, so when you see a tall girl - and they are usually the hottest ones with their long legs and sexy bodies - some guys will be too scared to approach 'cause they think they don't have a chance. It's easier to approach someone who you think has lesser standards you can match although luckily I'm very tall myself so I was able to find a tall girlfriend which is what I always wanted.

Rich, successful girls can be intimidating to guys who feel they won't be able to match that. Some guys are insecure and will feel like less of a man if a woman is more successful, more educated and rich.

• Most everything can be intimidating about girls especially her looks.

• Just her beauty, lots of guys are shy... but her intellect, career or height are not a problem.

What Girls Said 5

• For me it's class. If a girl acts like she is rich and well brought up and is super charming, hard working, intelligent, humble, fashionably dressed and professional then I might feel inferior around her.

• I think a pretty face and a nice clothes are always intimidating.

• beauty and intelligence with a good heart. bc you can't escape by not liking the person.. you have to face them. but i like it too:)

• I guess people with pretty eyes.

• I'm intimidated by everybody. no specific thing.