Why do you like football?

Like why do people go so ape shit over it? Its just a game. Oh and the games... Madden 91 Madden 92 Madden 93 Madden 94 Madden 95 Madden 96 Madden 97 Madden 98 Madden 99 Madden 2000 Madden 2001 Madden 2002 Madden 2003 Madden 2004 Madden 2005 AND SHIT IT JUST GOES ON! But its just a game were you throw a ball and catch and run and try not to get hit. And repeat for 3 damn hours.

5 opinions in already have problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the Madden games it goes on cause the roster of players are always changing. They put new players in every year and they keep the player rosters up to date.

Like all sports played at an elite level, it takes skills and in American Football it takes teamwork, knowledge, athletic abilities, mental toughness.

People like it for various of reasons. Some people bonded over watching Football, while others might have took up the sport at some part of their life which makes them feel connected.

The way you feel about football can be applied to any sport...

Why do you like Association football? All they do is kick a ball around..
    Why do you like Baseball? They just toss a ball and try to hit it with a bat then run around...
    Why do you like Basketball? All they do is shoot, steal, pass, and jump.
    Why do you like Nascar? All they do is drive in circles and waste gas
    Why do you like Golf? It's just hitting a stationary little ball into little holes
    Why do you like Boxing? They just move around throwing fists
    Why do you like Tennis? All they do is smack a ball back and forth
    Why do you like Vollyball? It's just jumping and hitting a ball over a net barrier
    Why do you like any type of Track? All they do is run

Why do you like to use GaG? All you do is type and spam also half of the content is nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I like it because I live in Texas and have my whole life so I mean if you don't like it here you'll be shunned... also they filmed Friday Night Lights in my city so you can definitely say that football is pretty much life here. Fun fact: some people bought out the tickets for our game against our #1 rivals this year and were selling them for $100 or more online. This is high school football.

What Guys Said 16

• FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA

Real footbaaaaaaall!
    www.ourtravelpics.com/.../barcelona_2_257.jpg

• Yeah if you like watching a 90minute game without tackles, sacks and ends in 1-0 or a tie

• @tenchu11 actually there are tackles in Association Football.

• @Ihav2fart I wouldn't call those "tackles"

• I don't. Period.

I watch the Super-Bowl every year if I don't have to get up the next day (it's at night here) and that's it

• I don't understand people who like sports in general. I just think it's childish, you know?
    A bunch of grown men running after a ball? It just sounds ridiculous to me.

• I don't care about foot ball, but I have been playing some blood bowl.

Praise nuffel.

• I actually think it's boring

• If you like football, you will probaly like football games.

If not...

I fell the same about FPS and MMORPGs sometimes lol

• I don't watch em, just play em. Never had fun with a sports game before.

• Canadians have no country spirit. Here in American we value everything and anything. Football is an American sport, and there is pride in football. You just don't understand unless your an American. So im going to take over this post and rename it.

Isn't Football just GREAT AND WONDERFUL?

Football is just pure awesomeness. You can't go wrong with football. If you say otherwise don't post anything.

PS: Dont mind the top post, that person doesn't know what their talking about.

• Football is the best!!!

• Because Tom Brady is a god among men and I love watching him do his thing.

• As much as I love watching the Patriots smash teams, I don't know how they're gonna go on without Edelman :(
      Amendola and LaFell is gonna have to step up big time.

• @Ihav2fart Yeah they were definitely much sloppier without Edelman but hopefully they can step it up without him.

• For me, the strategy involved in American football, and the symmetry of all the individual units working together, is what draws me to the sport! :-D

• Cause it's life

• There's no way to explain it. Either you're a fan like me who thinks that all men who don't like football are gay, or you despise the game and wonder why the fans go nuts.

• I despise sports, entertainment for people with low I. q

• I'm a huge sports fan and have always had straight A's...

• Sound like you sitt all day at Starbucks aimlessly typing away on your laptop about how much society sucks

• Fuck Starbucks

• My Ohio State Buckeyes won the national championship in the first ever CFP last year, that's why!

• ... sigh...

It's better not to ask these things. Just accept it.

What Girls Said 5

• Well all sports are repetitions of the same motion, but I agree with you that football is boring. They literally play for 4 seconds then take a break.

• Because the butts

• I dont care for football either way lol

• their outfits make me laugh. I don't know how they all don't topple over from being so top-heavy.

• No i do not!