Will the Left Wing media Narrative finally Admit The Paris Attacks were related to Islam?

It seems for the West. It's movement towards truth is remarkably slow. We drag ourselves towards it painfully, inch by inch, after each bloody Islamist assault.

In France, Britain, Germany, America and nearly every other country in the world it remains government policy to say that any and all attacks carried out in the name of Mohammed have ‘nothing to do with Islam’. It was said by George W. Bush after 9/11, Tony Blair after 7/7 and Tony Abbott after the Sydney attack last month. It is what David Cameron said after two British extremists cut off the head of Drummer Lee Rigby in London, when ‘Jihadi John’ cut off the head of aid worker Alan Henning in the ‘Islamic State’ and when Islamic extremists attacked a Kenyan mall, separated the Muslims from the Christians and shot the latter in the head. It was what President François Hollande said after the massacre of journalists and Jews in Paris in January. And it is all that most politicians will be able to come out with again after the latest atrocities in Paris.. it's interesting that they
Will the Left Wing media Narrative finally Admit The Paris Attacks were related to Islam?

Do we need more attacks before we highlight the problem?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• These acts are done by people who incur violence using Islam as their scapegoat. Millions of Muslims are practicing their religion with no intent to harm others. That is why it is important to maintain the distinction between radical Islamists and moderate Muslims. People have committed horrifying acts in the name of Christianity as well, but that doesn't mean all Christians are terrible people and that they supported what went on. Right now, Islam is in the spotlight. These "holy wars/crusades" are cyclical.

0|0
    0|0
    • Islam is an ideology you may or may not selectively follow. NO religion including atheism has had a violence free past. In Christianity's case. It would have been a lot more violent if Jesus didn't preach turn the other cheek but to behead the none believers and sub due them till they convert or pay the jizyah as Muhammad does in the Quran.

Muslims are individuals

What Girls Said 2

• It's because the Koran preaches justice to be served. It's like a major underlying theme. So that's how those people over there live their lives. Through eyes of vengeance for perceived wrongs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Every single news organization I've seen appropriately refers to them as "radicalized Muslims."

I don't know where you get your news from, but yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was already established that they were. Of Islamic extremism to be precise.

Still Islam though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. They'll never be able to say the words radical Islamic terrorism in the same sentence

0|0
    0|0
  • "woe is me the innocent muslim"

0|0
    0|0