If 7 filthy rich people would pay you 10 million each to be in one of these situations, would you do it?

A group of very wealthy (but missing a few marbles) people will pay a person 10 million each (that's 70 million) and pay all of the taxes for you on the money to endure one of these situations. Would you? Which one would you pick?

1. eat 10 jars of peanut butter all in one setting with 10 packs of crackers with only a 2 oz cup of your beverage of choice to wash it down with.

2. Down a 5th of everclear (diluted only 5%) with 25 grinded up Carolina reaper peppers in it. You also have to go 6 hrs without throwing up and you have to down it all in one setting.

3. Fight 3 highly skilled heavyweight kickboxers who are high on balt salt and full of epinephrine full contact for a hour straight , and the only weapons you have are your fists.

4. Stripped naked , tied up a against a wall , and body ridduled with a fully automatic nail gun then have them yanked out 1 by 1 and then get salt, lemon and ghost pepper juice thrown on your wounds

lol crickets

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck I did something close to the first one last night for dinner. So yeah, I'll do number one.

The important thing is you didn't put on a time limit. Or specify the size of the "jar," which I would need to see in advance. A regular-size jar? Ten of those? No problem. And it would take all day but I'd be making almost three million dollars per hour. Sign me up, man.

What Girls Said 1

• Dude, you need help

• Lol why you say that?

What Guys Said 4

• I think if any, i would be down for the 3rd one. I'm a very very sporty guy and i know some self defense and parkour as well, i also have pretty fast movement speed. With all my abilities combined; i may be able to run around and avoid with them distance and hit them/knock them out when i get the chance.

• can do number one for ten mil
    Because you didn't specify he size of jars and I know a place to get tiny jars of peanut butter

• I don't even have to read the scenarios. Yes, I'd do whatever they want.

• I'd rather be poor.