How the hell do you be confident?

people are always saying be confident, but be confident in what? and HOW?

like wtf

Most Helpful Girl

• you kind of have to realize that... you can't always give a fuck what others think. that's where i get my confidence from lol. irreverence!

• so girls like a guy who doesn't care what people think?

• i think most girls appreciate a guy who has his own ambitions, his own plans... and who isn't overly invested in how others see him. that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole lol. you can be respectful while still "doing you". your every movement should not revolve around what girls like.

• but that's what I do, my problem is i don't want to come off as creepy to girls

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone is good at something. I was bullied pretty badly in school but one place I felt secure and superior was in the swimming pool. I was an exceptional swimmer

• the only thing I'm good at is running fast wow so amazing.

• Later I found out I was mechanically gifted and I felt very secure and confident at my career

• in my opinion, Confidence is something built up by a number of factors..

Knowledge and experience of a topic (sex, work, sports, games, study.. everything)
    An opinion/belief backed by the knowledge and experience, which basically high self-esteem/your individuality.

• Pisses off as well. Especially when you ask them how and they say it should come from within you. If I knew that I wouldn't be asking!

• It's pretty bad advice really, it's like saying "be better!"

• it really pisses me off

• Experience, success, stop caring what other people think.