Do people see you as tough or weak or shy?

I have mixed personalities what about you?

• Firce
    18% (7)30% (7)23% (14)Vote
  • Talkative
    21% (8)0% (0)13% (8)Vote
  • Shy
    39% (15)43% (10)41% (25)Vote
  • Weak
    3% (1)9% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • Caring
    19% (7)18% (4)18% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I get seen as the stoic a lot, mainly because of my large stature. To an extent, I guess that's correct, as I'm not one to show sadness, but on the other hand, I'm a little bit of a romantic.

Other times, I get seen as the all knowing nerd, which is more accurate. Knowing a lot of stuff is my hobby. I know at least a little bit about everything from The Battle of Thermopylae to men's jewelry.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy shy and shy. I have always been shy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I strive to be well rounded and we'll mannered. I strive to achieve in the gym, in the board room (wait wut he's not just a meat head?), whatever I am. I'm kind to literally everyone I ever meet but if they are rude I don't hesitate to reciprocate their behavior. I thank grocery store cashiers by their first name I see on their name tag BC no one else does that. I'm very outgoing but used to be very shy so I think I can connect with a wide range of people too.

2|0
    0|0
  • People see me however I want them to, but generally people see me as a gentleman a quiet and helpful person, the people who really know me know the true me though.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's nice I don't really have a true me but oh well that's just me.

• Show All
    • Yeah I get that.

• Most people see me as an asshole, in fact, I'm called an asshole routinely in real life.

... and don't get me started about on GaG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really paid attention to that, I am not really bothered as to how people see but I think to people I come off as an intelligent buy a mentally tough person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Often I just stick in the background being 'shy'/mysterious, when it's time to react I go full on 'tough' mode. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely the shy type

1|0
    0|0
  • I think people generally see me as shy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm told I'm intimidating. I don't mean to be, but I am pretty type A personality haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know. I can be shy at times, so I voted C.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people get scared when they see me. It's because my countenance is hard and, as a ninja, I walk very quietly. I also have good shoes.
    Generally, past that, people love me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha been there done that one time my friend saw me muttered demon under his breath then walked away

• vote f , silly

0|0
    0|0
  • well yeah, everybody has a mixed personality. i'm reserved, but have a strong bite.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• people actually tend to see me as 'strong'. i get that a lot, and i like that, but it puts pressure on me to stay like that. of course i can't though, we're all human after all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked caring out of the voting options.

Out of tough, weak, or shy... I think lately people would say "tough." Not because my personality is tough or hard, but because I've had some really bad things happen to me that most of my friends cannot relate to and am trying my best to keep going. Sometimes told I'm tougher than I actually feel.

0|0
    0|0
    • Keep moving on and you will find your self at the top, don't let anyone get in the way!

• Umm... some people assume I am smart... boy are they wrong! lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been there people want answers but I can't guarantee that they are right.
      Lol have a nice day luv!

• Fierce or 'mysterious' I've gotten a lot.
    Depends on where they find me - in what situation I guess...
    I'd say I'm caring and an introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm intimidating but I am very shy

1|0
    0|0
  • Mainly tough but that might only be because of the fact that I workout. I can also be shy but people don't tend to perceive me as that

0|0
    0|0
  • Talkative most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person and where I know them from

0|0
    0|0
  • People see me as innocent and shy but my friends knows I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very caring person. Especially when it comes to family & friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be talkative at times...

0|0
    0|0
  • They see me as outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough and shy definitely

0|0
    0|0