If you got a hold of a member of ISIS, what would you do?

Now tell me what you will he capable of doing, not what you want to do.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• I think this is what I would do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08jA5IG9ju0

• Hand him over to the authorities. No matter how evil someone may be, mob justice is not the answer. We have a civilization that they're trying to destroy. Let's upkeep that civilization by not resorting to barbarism.

• Hand them over to Marcellus Wallace...
    http://youtu.be/rWOn1dFmFds

• I loved that line!

"Mr. soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in -agonizing-pain"

• Classic lines abound in that movie. I actually was looking at a t-shirt with a Jackrabbit Slim's logo (the 50s themed restaurant where the dance contest goes on) on it, I'm thinking about it, haha.
      @DodgersGM

• okay some russian teenagers scammed isis out of thousands, I've got bills to pay and there are guns in my house if it came to that

• I'm not a judge or judge others and I'm not qualified to judge. So I would kill them quickly so they can be judged, be happy to arrange that meeting.

• And if you want to get biblical, you would have every right to because you aren't a civilian.

• He's not likely to go peacefully so id have a fight on my hands. Double tap with my glock

• I would call the authorities, and while i was waiting, i would talk to the terrorist, the worse thing for them, is not to be tortured, or killed, or imprisoned, it is to realise that they have picked the wrong side, and that the side they have chosen, is the one killing millions of innocents. i would also try to get to know the person, because although they're a terrorist, it's likely they aren't one of the ones doing all the button pushing, which means they would either have signed up themselves, or been forced into it, the worst thing for a human being, of any sort, is to feel alone, if this person is to be incarcerated, they would need a bit of hope, something to hold on to, something to prove they were wrong to join the bad side, something to prove the good in humanity, that's what i'd do.

• tka ethem to a very secluded farm and cut them so they bleed to death in a pen full of hungry pigs, and i wouldn't give it a second thought

• i'd call the authorities. i'm no vigilante. i'd let the justice system do it's job

• Tell him that I'm not gonna give in to his hate -- that I'm not gonna demonize all Muslims and give him the holy war that he wants. Then I'll just call 911 and let the authorities deal with him.

• They would get their chance to see if those 72 virgins were worth it

• What Legolas did to the "scout" I guess, I don't think that I will torture him, there is no point in it, it's not like it's going to change the mindset of this suicidal muslim, and there are likely many more jihadist scum like him on the way, so I would not have much time to waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDahhSsOXsg

• Call the cops.

• id be like hey man dont do that

• id hand the person over to the authorities. I'm not really capable of doing any sort of physical harm.

• I would hand him to the U. S. Government, which could possibly make a prisoner swap + interrogate them

• Rat torture
    Brazel bull
    Heretics fork

And even that would not be enough. Their souls should be eternally punished

• I am going to revenge for my cousin they freaking killed him during a bomb they planned in his military vehicle

• I'm not sure. To be honest I'd probably just turn him over to those who can actually do something with them.

• Talk to him about how he got to that point and why he thinks that it's good. But I guess we can also be stupid and violent, because as history clearly shows, violence solves everything and definitely doesn't lead to more violence.

• Blood eagle. We're going back to the old ways, their choice not mine.

• I would think very carefully. Wouldn't want any of this getting back to his higher ups.

• shot them in the head

• i would hand him to the parents of the victims

• Turn them over to the Feds?

• I'd waterboard him.

• I would pray for him

• would send him/ her to intelligence agencies

• I don't know they never did nothing to me so

• play "who's getting paid more by the us government... ".

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 12

• Call the police and collect that sweet sweet reward money I am pretending exists
    media.giphy.com/media/YBsd8wdchmxqg/giphy.gif

• Probably punch him in the throat multiple times. Maybe a knee to the nuts, spam his contacts with his dick pics or something if I can get to his phone.
    But as much as I wanna say I'd torture him or something, I don't think I could. I'd probably just feed him and hold him down til the CIA came and got him. In the end, there's no way I can sufficiently take revenge for the atrocities ISIS committed, collectively, by killing one member.
    If they gave me a button and the coordinates of a gathering of all ISIS members though, I'd spam that button like it was Tekken or something, true story.

• Knock out, tie up, interrogate, pull out all teeth, find out about other members - notify the authorities.

• I'm really against the murder of innocents, which is what member of ISIS often do. However, we have a bit of a Hamlet situation. Justice vs Revenge. Would torturing him be right to get valuable information be just? Or killing him making us no better than him?
    It's difficult to say, because he's (wrongfully) killing in the name of his God, and religion is such a powerful thing. He believes that what he is doing is right, so although he is a murderer, he doesn't see this, and is, in his mind, an innocent man.

• simply put, i'm not equipped for this situation. i would call ASIO, and i would let them handle it from there. if i did anything else, i would have no idea what i was getting myself into, who i was or was not putting in danger, or any clue as to what the fuck i was doing.

• Call the cops and tell him about Jesus until they show up

• I'd get him to become a better person, if not I'd hand him to the goverment.

• Report it to the cops. There is no point in elaborating a torture plot when there are still many of them out there.

• I shot a bird once and I cried. I was a sucky shot with a BB gun, so when I actually hit it, I was shocked and horrified.
    I highly doubt i would have it in me to torture or kill a human. But I might hand them over to someone who's not so soft.

• I would be dead.

• I'd be capable of shitting my pants and maybe calling the cops if I managed to think straight.

• dying. thats what ill be capable of doing hahaha