Is 2016 going to be a busy year for you?

Mines going to be fairly busy.

- trip to Houston in February
- sisters bachelorette party in April
- sisters wedding in May
- my birthday in July
- my cousins wedding in July
- trip to Chicago for a Supernatural convention in September

Plus all the typical holidays scattered in there. Written down it doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm kind of overwhelmed thinking about it all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my God yes. I'm taking the LSAT's in 2016 and then applying for law schools while finishing up my last year of undergrad. I'm already stressing about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so, yes.
    Last year of school, which already puts a lot of pressure on me, exams and stuff.

Supernatural convention tho... OMG I'M SO JELLY I WANNA GOOOO 😩😟😢😭

What Guys Said 23

• Yeah, it will likely be a VERY busy year for me, mainly because 2016 is gonna be the year when I'll be immigrating! Lots of stuff to wind up here, and even after moving, too many things to take care of.

I just don't know if I'll be moving during the first half or the second half of 2016.

• That's exciting!

• Haha, thanks! I did make a 'botched' attempt at immigration earlier this year. Turns out I wasn't really prepared enough for such a huge change, so had to return to my home country. Will be going better prepared in 2016! :)

• I'm becoming a grandpa for the first time in February. Following a family tradition, my wife and I will refer to ourselves as Oma & Opa.

My oldest daughter will be graduating with her Master's Degree.

I'm going to finally paint the house (exterior).

All in all a hopeful year.

• I m kinda scared
    Business expansion overseas
    Too many weddings (8 confirmed, 3 friends are not sure)

• I am not sure at the moment - I am moving to a new position where I work in February - I am not sure how that will pan out but I have a feeling I will be busier (in a good or bad way, I have no idea)

• Yeah I'll be entering my sophomore year of college. I have plans to go to Europe with friends. I'm going to be increasing my exercise routine gradually and getting into better shape :)

2016 should be a great year!

• Yeah, busier than this year, but I can ease it if I do things fast.

• I hope not. I don't want a busy year. I want a successful year.

• Successful and busy more often than not go hand in hand :)

• Mm I'll fork feed you then ;p

• Goooooooood. I'll get my bib!

• Busy as in saving up and going back to school? Sure.

Mayeb try and get into my first relationship.

Didneyland for my birthday!

Perhaps visit Seattle.

Mexico in the winter for sure.

• As of right now, I'll be doing the same shit but on a different day.

• School, work, typical stuff possibly some unknown stuff who knows *shrugs*.

• I'll be doing my A2s which are pretty much the most important exams in my life, soo yes, I'd say the year will be full of hard work :D

• Not really. I'll probably be jerking off and playing video games like always.

• I'll be a senior with a job with girls and sorts and friends I'll be more busy then ever

• No it won't.

• You got no job or something?, LOL

• Uh yes? Yes I do? Why would you question that?

• That's what happens when you bust your butt to earn paid vacation time.

• Nope I don't do that... I work in a studio and the movie we are working on is about to be released in Jan... So for now no holidays except Sundays lol

• Yeah it'll be busy. It's annoying as I'm a lazy person.

• im gonna add a few thousand hours to my csgo account

• it's gunna be a meh year I can tell

• Me:
    Nothing

• Can't wait. It'll be my first year voting for president. I'll pretty busy with school.

• so many vain and pointless things. wow sounds like a wasted year to me.. .

• Good thing it isn't your year then :)

• it never would. thankfully. enjoy your activities though if they really fulfill you... .

• I hope not :P

• When's the date for you losing your v-card in 2016
    #Creepy guy

• Not scheduled because it won't happen, let's be honest. I'm stuck with it for life.

• You are a desirable gaal don't see why it won't happen unless you yourself don't want a guy

• I do want a guy... just not want to commit to. And I'm kind of picky. So, I kind of don't work in my own favor.

What Girls Said 8

• No its just average...

• I didn't know there was a Supernatural convention! Am I allowed to go even if so pretend that everything after season 5 didn't happen?
    As for myself, I don't think 2016 will be too busy. I have my fourth semester of college (which I still have to register for >_>) and a possible trip to Seattle, but as far as I know, that's it. I should really start trying to write a book though so it will hopefully sell millions and I won't have to get a typical job lol.

• Yeah there are tons of them around the country. :)

Trip to Seattle sounds fun 😁

• That does sound busy, but like a lot of fun, too! :) I don't think my schedule is going to be that filled, but things could change between now and then.

• Yeah it's definitely all fun busy, with no like... responsible busy. 2016 is also going to be the year I get my shit together financially :)

• Hell yeah, girl! You got this!

• 2016, the first half would be busy in terms of the work I should provide in order to get to where I want to be.

• I hope it's busy in a good way. And I really hope and pray that it's much better than this year. The only big thing I can think of is my mom getting married and my birthday.

• Yes, I hope so. Hopefully I will be working, studying, taking care of my body and my health and improving my social life.

• Uhhhh,
    teaching my first Zumba class,
    going back to school, volunteer,
    trip with bestie,
    therapist appointments,
    diabetes marathon,
    spartan race,
    birthdays,
    lots of clubbing.

• Nope but 2017 will be.