Why does it take tragedies, to show how people really are?

The thing about Paris, has shown how people really are on this site... bunch of ignorant pricks

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, because all human beings need to care and worry about everyone because that is how reality works.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Tragedy is a form of drama based on human suffering that invokes in its audience an accompanying catharsis or pleasure in the viewing."

Kind of creepy to use that word, don't you think? Not that I think you are wrong, that is how people really are.

0|0
    0|0
    • People were murdered, innocent victims. That's a tragedy

• Show All
    • Disaster is used for weather related phenomenon

• Yes but it's a more general term for anything bad, "a calamitous event, especially one occurring suddenly and causing great loss of life, damage, or hardship, as a flood, airplane crash, or business failure. "

Perhaps catastrophe would be more to your liking? 1. a sudden and widespread disaster:
      the catastrophe of war.
      2. any misfortune, mishap, or failure; fiasco:
      The play was so poor our whole evening was a catastrophe.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Generalizations about the behavior or qualities of a large group of people are rarely accurate or helpful.

0|0
    0|0
    • You do know I'm talking about most of the people on here, not all

• I don't think your statement applies to the majority of users on this site, but it certainly does apply to some.

• It's ironic how the media and such was crying about poor child refugees and such...

Apparently the youngest attacker in the Paris mass murders was 15 years old.

0|0
    0|0