Do you think most people who are socially awkward introverts are loser?

Someone said this on another question, do other people think this way?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Being introverted =/= socially awkward. Introverts just like to listen more and need time to recharge after being with other people. On its own, being an introvert has nothing to do with being a loser or socially awkward. And being socially awkward doesn't make you a loser either.
    A loser is a person with zero ambition, someone who's spineless, a couch potato, a leech (living in his/her parents' basement with zero intentions of ever moving out), a coward, a backstabber.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people are different but majority of people think that way. As an introvert myself i realised from interactions with extroverts that most don't appreciate the fact that introverts are that way because they were created that way. they usually tend to associate that with being timid and stupid and all

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They are not losers, they can be winners. They are also human beings and like most extroverts, they don't lack motivation.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i do not!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert and most people really think I'm just REALLY awkward because of it and some even think I'm scary because of how little i talk.-.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I mean I would say that 'cause I am one :') . But no, they are my people :')

The world is geared towards extroverts it's true :(

But introverts are valuable. Socially awkward introverts are my babies lols, they're all under my protection, such that it is, I won't have anyone calling them losers <3

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Loser is harsh. But, it'll be very difficult to succeed in life with those challenges. They'll need to make a focused effort to overcome that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do.

0|0
    1|0