What's the hardest decision you've had to make in your life?

What's the hardest decision you've had t make in your life so far? A job? A relationship? School? A friendship? A family situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure if this counts as an extremely difficult decision but I finally told my parents what had been on my mind since I was very young. The reason I waited so long was because I feared what their reactions would be. Fortunately, they were on my side. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The decision wether to answer this question or not

What Girls Said 2

• Whether or not to quit a job that paid well, but was making me miserable physically, mentally, and emotionally.

• Giving my permission to the Doctors at the hospital to turn off the life support machine of my 5 week old baby. It still haunts me everyday. 😭

• Why was your baby on life support even?

• He was premature and his organs weren't' fully formed, he had many complications due to being too premature. They tried to save him. He lived for 5 weeks

What Guys Said 0