What songs should I roast for Christmas?

This year, I've decided I'm going to have a little fun with Christmas music. Starting on Black Friday and ending on Christmas Eve, I will post one song a day and absolutely ROAST it on my Facebook. It'll be SO much fun!

I've already made a short list of songs and I know that there are plenty of others that I'll be missing!

So far, I have...
I'm Mr. White Christmas
Santa Baby (specifically the Taylor Swift version)
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Man With The Bag

And I've been requested to annihilate...
A Cherry, Cherry Christmas
My Only Wish
Last Christmas
Must Be Santa
Christmas Shoes
All I Want For Christmas Is You

So please, GAG, I need your help! I'll run out of material very quickly!

I know, I know. "But Ranger, why? Where's your Christmas spirit? Why do you hate Christmas music so much?" Why? Because it's intolerable! That's why!

Ha... ha... ha!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• On Christmas Eve and Christmas?
    I would rather go to Tridentine Mass/Traditional Latin Mass and sing some traditional Catholic songs.

• That's why it would end on Christmas Eve, good sir.

By the way, I've started going to the Traditional Latin Mass lately. Pretty awesome.

• I have been attending Tridentine Mass since August and, to be honest, I seriously cannot go back to Novus Ordo Mass anymore.
      By the way, which order's TLM do you attend? FSSP/ICRSS/SJM? Or SSPX? Or Sedevacantist?

• FSSP. I'm not super trusting of SSPX or Sedevacantists and I haven't heard of that others you mentioned. I'll still go to LNO every now and then, but Latin is becoming my thing now.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0