Is there an alarm clock to wake a heavy sleeper?

I've been a heavy sleeper all my life. I also will "wake up" and talk to people or turn off my alarm, but I'll still be asleep. I need a good alarm that will wake me up, but I'm in college with two roommates. I've been setting loud alarms, but all they do is wake up my roommates while I sleep through them or turn them off in my sleep. Are they any alarms that will be able to wake me up without bothering my roommates?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try using two alarm clocks, set 10 minutes apart, placed so that you must get out of bed to turn them off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it has a hammer attached to it - but you have to keep it close to you...

• What a coincidence I wanted to write something about hammers. Good think I'm not the only deranged individual here lol

What Guys Said 5

• You could maybe try putting your alarm clock or phone or whatever somewhere in your room that requires you to stand up and walk over to it to turn it off.

• There's an app that makes u solve a mathematical equation, this will make u be on ur complete mental powers to solve the equation when u here the alarm!
    PS: it's pretty fucked up if u didn't know the answer 😂

• Yes, it's called a bucket of ice cold water!!

• I have heard of vibrating alarm clocks that you can put on your wrist

• I saw an alarm clock somewhere that has a rubber hand attached to a device that mounts on the wall above where you sleep. And when the alarm goes off the rubber hand goes in circles, smacking you in the face politely until you wake up.

What Girls Said 0