Do you prefer Burger King, McDonald's, or Wendy's?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't eat at fast food restaurants. I'm doing everything I can to prevent my stomach from hurting because I used to have that problem back when I ate at fast food pretty often. I quit and feel much better. Wanna continue my success.

What Guys Said 18

• Over the last few years, I've realized that I really don't like these fast food places anymore. I always feel a little bit sick after eating their food. But, if I had to choose, I'd probably say Wendy's. The reason why is because some of their chicken sandwiches actually seem to be made with legit chicken. I can't remember which one it was, maybe the spicy chicken fillet, but it surprised me in a positive way. Besides that, the food is junk. The buns feel gross. McDonalds has fries that taste good when they're fresh, but I know they're junk nutritionally.

• My most favourite is Burger Fuel

• 0|1
  • I no longer eat at fast food joints. But when I did, it was between McD's and Burger King, as well as Hardee's.

• Never been to Wendy's, went to Burger King once for fries and a drink.
    McDonald's it is!

• If I must have one, I'll take all of them!

• Got to go with the King.

• McDonanalds. The Wendy's Mascot scared me as a child haha

• Wendy's is the best

• I like both Burger King and Mcdonalds. can't choose

• Burger King has the best burger patties

• Wendy's all the way

• none. fast food should be banned.

• They all suck

• Wendy's only and only if I absolutely under all circumstances must.

• Subway.

Eat Fresh nigga.

• never tried wendy's. So i'll go with burger king

• BK. It's worth bearing in mind they really differ country to country. When I was in New York I had a burger and it was like a fucking rat burger, it was inedible, apparently there's no laws about what piece of the animal they use for burgers in the USA, so you could be eattng the asshole and it tastes like it! hahahaha

• It may be just New York. Here in California the BK's are pretty good, although not as good as regional chains In-N-Out or Carl's Jr.

• I'll have to visit Cali then! lol

What Girls Said 15

• Tried BK and McDonalds in different countries, never tried Wendy's. Anyhow, they all taste a lot different in different countries. Tried McD's in China several times when I lived there. And the "beef" burgers were so strange tasting I couldn't even describe. It was awful. Who knows what was in there. In the UK it's alright, and I like it in Sweden the most. McD's have the best fries though by far, and I like their chicken burgers and chicken nuggets.
    BK I tried in Thailand, not so nice there to be fair, decent in the UK and loveeeed it in Finland. They do have the best burgers though. Usually pick the double bacon :D but if I had to choose, I may go for McD's. Hate their breakfast menu though, blerggh 😵

• 0|1
  • They're all gross in my opinion.

• BURGER KING ALL THE WAY!!!

• Eww... gross... and disgusting

• i like wendy's because my dad took me there sometimes

• I prefer cooking real good myself, in my kitchen. ;)

• McDonald's. Always.

• I hardly eat fast food, but when I do get a chance, I prefer Burger King.

• McDonalds🤗

• wendys all the way

• Burger king. but steers is the best (south africa)

• Burger King... them fries tho🍟

• I like burger king the most

• Burger king (: