Can you make up a word and what it means?

My word is kulu it means sexy example you look so kulu

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• kalspranter

it means "this needs more salt, you moron"

:]

What Guys Said 4

• Bakslem.

It means:
    "Trees are one of our most important natural resources. They are made of wood, and wood can be made into a variety of products. Some of the more obvious kinds are furniture, houses, and toothpicks. However, wood can also be made into paper. When I first heard this, I was sceptical, but it is true. Paper is a very important product in our society. Writers and artists have greatly benefited from the invention of paper. With only some paper and a pen or pencil, a writer can produce stories and poems that can captivate readers. They can also write down historical facts about their society. Actually, these writings don’t become historical until years later. At the time, the writings could probably be considered news. Artists use paper for their drawings and paintings. They can also use canvas. Drawings and paintings can be very beautiful. They can depict a wide variety of subjects, including flowers, animals, landscapes, and people. They can be realistic or impressionistic. Some paintings also attempt to convey emotions merely by the way the colours are combined and the brushstrokes are applied. This is a modern or contemporary approach to art. Many people think this approach does not require as much talent as the realistic styles."

• "ett"

It means "my doctor told me I might need to be careful next time I go jogging due to lung complications but I am planning on getting a second opinion"

• Fruck

It's a combination of "Freaking" and "Fuck"

• Lirdastheggin

It's another reference to throwing leg...