Question for Christians, Muslims & Jews: do you believe in sapient aliens and if so do you think god sent them messiahs/prophets as he did humanity?

• I'm not Christian/Muslim/Jewish
  • I am and I don't beleive in sapient ETs
  • I am and I believe in sapient ETs but I don't think god sent them prophets or a messiah
    Vote C
  • I am and beleive in sapient ETs and I believe god sent them prophets or a messiah
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a Muslim , Islam NEVER condradicts with the alien life but it NEVER mentioned it too
    As for me I have a theory about why we r all alone in this BIGGG universe

• Even if those stars no longer exist you do realize that there are others that have since arisen that we haven't seen yet, right?

• Yep , that's why it's a theory it might be right or wrong 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I am muslim and don't really believe in aliens like the ones in movies, maybe just some bacteria or something, the fact that life exists on earth is a miracle, how everything is done perfectly to maintain life so far we didn't find something comparable to earth.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I am a Christian and aliens are just nephilim or demons. They are definitely NOT friendly or messiahs.