Do you think you can walk on burning coals for love?

A little pain for love can't hurt that muuuuch :P

824

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure if I trained myself to not feel the pain, it's impossible to walk on coals without first knowing how. Pain is all in the mind after all it is possible to ignore or overcome it.

Most Helpful Girl

• like poloma said. Only love can hurt like thissssssss

What Guys Said 23

• To prove my love? No. that's not a way to prove your love to someone. Yes I would do things for the one I love (hypothetically speaking) but within the framework of my morals, values and thought process.

However I would not do what you have mentioned.

• I'd rather just get her some chocolate.

• Fuck no, the people who are able to do it have calloused their feet through years of conditioning. You don't just take pampered feet that have been in shoes their whole life, and walk across burning coals. She better find another way, or I'll just tell her to get over it lmao. That's one of those, sounds like a great romantic idea in theory, but in reality is a dumb idea.

• Goodbye feet 😂😂

• nope, if it hurts to love her, it's not worth it!

• I do not see what that has to do with love

• I would walk on burning coals even if it burned my feet severely it would be worth it. Love is so hard to find. Honestly I don't even feel "the love" with most of my family I feel nothing at all. Maybe I'm a robot

• Same here.. Just emptiness

• Glad I did, have a nice day :)

• You too :)

• Who am I walking for? How long have I known this person? How much do I love them? How hot are the coals? Will I be able to walk immediately after? Will I ever be able to walk well again? What will I be wearing on my feet?

• I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know man okay -facepalm-
      And your feet are complete bare.

• Oh, yes I could.

• Will she give me a foot massage after then yes

• Why do I have to prove my love by the possibility of injuring myself to where I might not be able to walk for months? Would she not love me enough to not want me to injure myself.

• you can do anything if you set you mind to it

• How much love r we talkin, here?

• it depends on many things, but generally - yes

• If a girl wants me to do something like that to prove my love, she found the wrong guy.

• I would probably do it for lots of good reasons, I don't think it can be too hard.

• No but I would run for love.

• Anything for her

• Yeah noo... But I have taken multiple kicks to the balls before for love LOL

• Yeah I can do that.

• I would, I might even do it for you.

• Easy!!! Wouldn't need to train my self for the pain! Pain is love. Love is beautiful.

Shoes off, flame on (my feet) lol.

My love is burning hot anyway, all kinds of fiery passion. Maybe it'll show through my skin and I want feel it 😅. Not really... bye bye walking for a month.

• I can pay you $10 to walk on the coals for me.

What Girls Said 7

• Sure it's probably like walking on boiling hot sand/pavement. Maybe a little hotter.

Still I would first look up the best technique on how to do it. You maybe be able to ignore the pain. You still end to make sure it doesn't burn all the skin off your feet.

• Our skin has a lot of layers, I'm sure if I burn one layer, i won't have to worry :P

• We actually have a festival in my ville where we would light a big fire and do a procession through the streets to 'prevent the winter spirits from entering houses' - I believe it's a leftover from the celts actually, and afterwards when the fire had burned down and there were only coals left we teenagers would run through them. I did that a lot of times and it actually never really hurt me, just felt warm - but it might actually hurt a lot when you walk on them slowly 😅

• So yeah, I probs would! :D

• That sounds really interesting. If I was there, I'd love to particate. Have you guys done that this winter?

• Yeah, they do it every winter (it was only last weekend actually) but because it was rainingg I don't think a lot of people actually did the coal-running thing this time – well, I didn't :'D

• I'm a baby. I may not make it.

• oh my goodness -.- i need details. how long am i supposed to do it for? :P

• no i don't unless its for me

• i can run... across. lol i'm not going to meander over burning coals

• If it meant saving him... I think I might