What is your favorite cheesy pick up line and have you dared to use it on someone?

Are you religious, because you are the answer to my prayers.

And also: Does your left eye hurt, because you have been looking right all day.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are some army ones that are thrown around companies

1. Care to accompany me on a quiet, romantic, moonlit beach for a 5-mile hike and a hundred push-ups?
    2. How about you lock your bolt to the rear and I'll insert a round in the chamber?
    3. Let me get those ten digits and ill fire for effect
    4. Your perfume reminds me of napalm in the morning.
    5. Is that a radio in between your legs? Because comm is about to go down!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• "You must be the real reason for climate change, you're so incredibly hot!"

Or one that you can say when abroad and trying to pick up a cute girl/handsome guy:
    "I'm sorry, I'm new in town. Could you perhaps show me the way to your place?

My best friend once walked up to a girl he thought was hot and had never seen before and simply said to her: "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I just find you so freaking hot. Of course I could now feed you some lame pick-up lines and invite you for a coffee and maybe take you to a club in the evening and buy you a couple of drinks and try to impress you with my inexistent dancing skills... but that seems like a lot of work for both of us to go through because what I really want is to simply go home with you and have sex." Incredibly, the girl actually said yes (and no, he isn't rich and doesn't look like some movie star). She basically told him that she thought it was cool to get asked like this because she likes straight-forward guys and at least he was honest about his "agenda". So she took him home and he later told me it was really awesome. I was pretty impressed. I don't think I'd even have the guts to ask a girl like this ;-).

• Heard some dude trying to pick up my sister (irish twin) in college and he made the comment "she was so cute he wanted to take her home with her". I practically busted a nut laughing so hard in front of him telling him he'll have to do better than that if he's gonna pick up my sis.

• Girl, if I were a fly I'd be all over you coz you're the shit!!!

• If your not using your number then could I have it? I'll use it every day. I wouldn't use that though I just try to get a conversation going

• You are so hot that if you ate a piece of bread you would poop toast.

• Do you reduce me to small pieces when you rub against me? Because you're grate.

What Girls Said 5

• Hey hey hey hey hey @rthomas43 I just got a new flat screen mirror wanna come watch porn on it together? ­čśĆ

@charismatic110 if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber.

First one was one actually used on me, the second one I just find adorable lol

• My boyfriend uses photography pick up lines on me. My favorite one is "let's go into a darkroom and see what develops." I've never been one for using pick up lines on people though. I just think it's funny when he uses them on me.

• Maybe later tonight I could warm up your colour balance babe. :)

• ahah Are u an apple because you must taste delicious! lol no not funny i tired!

• This one was used on me:

"Your father must have been a thief, because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes"

I thought it was cute lol.

• are you a thief? you've stolen my heart