What Kind Of Warrior Are You?

i
got

Warrior Monk

You are a Martial Artist style warrior, which tends to mean that you are a fighter, but don't go jumping into the fray. You have pretty much mastered self-control and have a good sense of what's right and what's wrong. Although you are patient, in touch with yourself and others, you can be quite powerful.
Both strength and agility are important, as well as smarts and logic. Teamwork is important to you, as well as loyalty.
Whether you're introverted or extraverted, you have a close, small group of friends who you trust.

0|0
10|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Mastermind
    Mastermind
    You are the mastermind of your schemes. While you aren't a physical fighter, you take down your opponents a different way. From the shadows. Witty, cunning, sly, and smart, you prepare before you do something. To take down an enemy, you get inside their head, learn their weaknesses, and bring them down without ever laying a finger on them.
    You tend to be introverted, although it differs with each different person. You like to work alone, and sometimes you don't. You rely mostly on yourself and your own strengths.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Rogue
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4445-8c0b-8e3813cb6f15.jpg
    You're a rogue, a lone soldier. That doesn't mean you're literally alone. While you don't fit into the Roman warrior category, nor the Knight, Target Weapon Master, Street Fighter, Assassin/Hit man, Warrior Monk, or Mastermind, you have your own way of fighting. "Free fighting." You are pretty experienced with all sorts of fighting, and when it comes to doing a job, you like to work alone. You have your own way, own style, and that's how you like it.
    You like to be free, and don't want anyone telling you what to do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Rogue

Rogue

You're a rogue, a lone soldier. That doesn't mean you're literally alone. While you don't fit into the Roman warrior category, nor the Knight, Target Weapon Master, Street Fighter, Assassin/Hit man, Warrior Monk, or Mastermind, you have your own way of fighting. "Free fighting." You are pretty experienced with all sorts of fighting, and when it comes to doing a job, you like to work alone. You have your own way, own style, and that's how you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assassin/Hit man

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4767-8e78-f28eb61a3181.jpg

Like a Target Weapon Master, you like to stay in at comfortable distance from things. However, after analyzing the situation, you attack. After tracing your target, you strike hard and fast, disappearing soon.
    Many Assassins/Hit men tend to stay away from crowds and social things, maybe having one or two close friends. You're pretty much on neutral grounds with all opinions and sides, except for your enemies. And in addition, you won't hesitate to target someone if you get something out of it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rogue?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a rogue, a lone soldier. That doesn't mean you're literally alone. While you don't fit into the Roman warrior category, nor the Knight, Target Weapon Master, Street Fighter, Assassin/Hit man, Warrior Monk, or Mastermind, you have your own way of fighting. "Free fighting." You are pretty experienced with all sorts of fighting, and when it comes to doing a job, you like to work alone. You have your own way, own style, and that's how you like it.
    You like to be free, and don't want anyone telling you what to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Rouge

0|0
    0|0
  • Warrior monk:
    You are a Martial Artist style warrior, which tends to mean that you are a fighter, but don't go jumping into the fray. You have pretty much mastered self-control and have a good sense of what's right and what's wrong. Although you are patient, in touch with yourself and others, you can be quite powerful.
    Both strength and agility are important, as well as smarts and logic. Teamwork is important to you, as well as loyalty.
    Whether you're introverted or extraverted, you have a close, small group of friends who you trust.

Scary how accurate this is actually :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Warrior Monk as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • a golden state warrior
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xag56Gd_XUI

WARRIORS!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a rogue, a lone soldier. That doesn't mean you're literally alone. While you don't fit into the Roman warrior category, nor the Knight, Target Weapon Master, Street Fighter, Assassin/Hit man, Warrior Monk, or Mastermind, you have your own way of fighting. "Free fighting." You are pretty experienced with all sorts of fighting, and when it comes to doing a job, you like to work alone. You have your own way, own style, and that's how you like it.
    You like to be free, and don't want anyone telling you what to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mastermind. I can't copy and paste it on my phone for some reason lol.. Basically I'm not a physical fighter but I'm a tactical genius who owns noobs without fighting :p

0|0
    0|0
  • A knight
    As you're in touch with the Knight, you tend to have a sense of justice and honor. Once you have morals and a thinking of what is right and what is wrong, you will stick to it.
    Extremely loyal and generous, you never back down from defending someone or something.
    You are most likely social and almost always have a friend or two to share your adventures, but maybe a little peace and quiet from time to time is just your thing.
    Although strong and hard-willed, you are kind and caring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got rogue

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, me to. I'm glad, too, because I actually study that stuff.

Funny story: So that position is called "Pubu." While checking with the internet to make sure I wasn't full of shit, I got the same picture used to make this result.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kalaripayatto art. And I agree you. But only one thing is enough to describe all, that's good sense of right and wrong. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah mastermind! If I was a movie character I'd be the motherfucking godfather!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Marine Warrior XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a certified ninja

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the

Rogue

also interesting topic :p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Rogue.

You're a rogue, a lone soldier. That doesn't mean you're literally alone. While you don't fit into the Roman warrior category, nor the Knight, Target Weapon Master, Street Fighter, Assassin/Hit man, Warrior Monk, or Mastermind, you have your own way of fighting. "Free fighting." You are pretty experienced with all sorts of fighting, and when it comes to doing a job, you like to work alone. You have your own way, own style, and that's how you like it. You like to be free, and don't want anyone telling you what to do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Rogue

0|0
    0|0
  • Rogue

0|0
    0|0
  • i got Rogue.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Knight

As you're in touch with the Knight, you tend to have a sense of justice and honor. Once you have morals and a thinking of what is right and what is wrong, you will stick to it.
    Extremely loyal and generous, you never back down from defending someone or something.
    You are most likely social and almost always have a friend or two to share your adventures, but maybe a little peace and quiet from time to time is just your thing.
    Although strong and hard-willed, you are kind and caring.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am a peaceful kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roman
    Apparently

1|0
    0|0