What's one type of facial feature you find unattractive on the opposite gender?

For example bad teeth, small/big nose, deep set eyes, beard?

0|0
19|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who wax their chests = total turn off. Guys are meant to have chest hair.

1|2
    0|0
    • Whoops you said facial feature. In that case, facial hair can either make or break a guy's appearance depending on the guy - some guys look great with beards, whereas others look terrible - depends on the guy, but if they get it wrong, it's a turn off.

• Show All
    • On that note... what about tummy hair?

• @martian12345 - I kind of bracket that in with chest hair - no need to get rid of it, and it looks better to keep it. If a guy has a very hairy back, he might want to do something about that, but lots of women like chest and stomach hair. From my own observation, there seems to be a bit of an age divide, as some teenage girls or women in their very early 20s can like the waxed look, whereas women 25 and up tend not to.
      Personally, I have never liked waxed chests, even when I was younger. To take one example. I think Jamie Dornan (the guy from 50 shades of grey) is bit overrated in general (I don't like men who are too "pretty" for want of a better description). However, he looked 10 times hotter in "the fall" , when he had a beard and an un-waxed chest/stomach. 60% of the people voting in this poll would appear to agree with me. uk.eonline.com/.../is-jamie-dornan-hotter-as-clean-cut-christian-grey-or-naturally-rugged-and-scruffy-vote-now He doesn't exactly have an especially hairy chest even when he doesn't wax, so getting rid of what little he had was a big mistake, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 19

• Drawn on eyebrows are such a bummer. LOL

nowaygirl.com/.../...g.pagespeed.ic.IzxZ2hFC91.jpg

3|4
    0|0
  • ya bad teeth, eyebrows drawn with sharpies lol, hooker-lips like kylie jenner's plastic surgery

1|1
    0|0
  • Blue eyes.

Ugh, I cannot stand blue eyes. They either make someone look like an alien or like some recessive mutant, and they typically come with pale skin and equally ugly blonde hair. Red hair is disgusting, too, and so are crooked teeth (and Asian eyes, inb4 outcries of racism), but blue eyes definitely take the cake of my most hated feature.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is your ethnicity?

• Show All
    • Do you have blue eyes? I'm curious I never heard of someone hating blue eyes.

• I have green eyes.

• Big nose is my least favorite.

0|1
    3|0
  • Thin lips, if she has a beard that's also a deal breaker. hahaa

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm eyes or jawline.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl has a beard... definitely.

1|1
    0|0
  • Draw on eyebrows excessive make up and poor tooth care

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's going to be the teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of burn victims.

0|0
    0|0
  • A gap between her 2 front teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Mustaches.
    Seriously, a woman with a mustache is a direct turn OFF!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing specific, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • The three things you said are perfect examples. A girl with bad teeth, a big nose, and facial hair isn't attractive lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya big nose.. like I could deal with it.. but it's my least favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are shallow though. It takes one bad flaw and it's over for that guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly feet I'm not feet person

0|0
    0|0
  • Large flat noses

0|0
    0|0
  • really big or wide chins

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Can't really think of anything in particular... another nice facial feature can enhance any "unattractive" facial feature. I guess I'll pick something a guy usually has control over... like excessive grooming of eyebrows. I think fuller eyebrows look nice :D (unless he naturally doesn't have much)

0|1
    0|0
  • Thin lips. Blue eyes. Not into those.

2|2
    0|0
  • I think bad teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like pouty lips on a guy. Every single "which guy is hotter" post I see on here features boys with baby faces and poofy, pouty lips and I'm just like, "... Wtf kind of taste in men to ladies have on here?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Ermm nthng in particular.
    I want him to look like a man nthng more, I am not keen on the effemine skinny type.
    I like big nose I like hair not that licky with teeth.

0|0
    0|0
  • facial hair. bad hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find guys with skinny legs all that attractive. Please dudes, don't skip leg day! 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth, and by bad I mean bad hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth/breath

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick lips
    Hipster beard

0|0
    0|0
  • Beek nose and/or big nose, very thin lip or very full lips, bad teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • beard
    bad teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress your age... and please shave..

1|0
    0|0
  • Excessively bad teeth are a major turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • feet feet feet feet!

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy I like has really crooked teeth or whatever and I first I didn't like them but now I think it's adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin lips and long faces.

0|0
    0|0
  • really big eyes

0|0
    0|0