What was the highlight For you today?

Mine was an hour ago I went to wall mart with friends and goofed off after practice 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine was when i found an awesome anime and was at awe!

Most Helpful Guy

• My highlight was sleeping.

What Girls Said 7

• when i went grocery shopping and the security guard was eyeing me like i had stolen something. I'm pretty sure it's because i was wearing shades indoors 😎

• I was taking an online assessment test and my doorbell ranged. I opened it and it was the Edible Arrangements guy with a HUGE bouquet of chocolate covered fruit, box of chocolate covered strawberries and a gigantic teddy bear. I named him Tyrant the Great Giant a. k. a TGG :)

• My highlight for today was taking my son to his violin class he goes to for no cost, he is doing really well and it's only his third lesson. And... my parenting class tonight. I made a new friend and she and I are going to be swapping babysitting 😜

• Walking out of work and going home! *true story*

• Finally getting some sleep but it was crappy sleep.

• When I woke up and knowing that it was my birthday

• Seeing someone who was just as happy to see me as I was to see him. :)

What Guys Said 5

• My baby boy, who's only now starting to walk without help or support, did some solo walking in public at a store. :) Which was a first. So that was a major highlight.

• I got a speeding ticket.

• Dropping a bigger than usual deuce that exited without a trace! lmfao

• I saw a SUV ram into a sedan when merging on the highway and he sped off I was laughing my ass off LMFAO

• Having a racist troll on a website I frequent get exposed and the other forum members finding his family members' info and clowning on them.