What do you think of people in this website?

Do you find them strange? Normal? Unreal? Not attractive? Average?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of angry, bitter, and not so bright people on this site. I couldn't say i have an opinion about absolutely everyone though.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a general opinion I think they're weird.

What Guys Said 17

• I think people on this website tend to be more introverted, less experienced, and less socialized than the norm.

• I find them to be awesome. They share any ideas and feelings they have and you meet people who feel or think the same way. That's pretty cool!

• cool interesting people
    extremely depressing salty people
    extremely optimistic delusional people

that's what I think

• Terrified of speaking their mind in case they get a bad rep. So many liberals and fence sitters that the whole fence is collapsing under the weight of them

• the good, bad and ugly- with everything in between

• Not attractive? Most people here are represented by icons so that is rather difficult to determine. I would say there are probably a lot of them like me - bored and tired but not yet able to sleep.

• i find them real, here where people can say what they truly think without fear of persecution in real life

• All of the above

• Just people like you and me

• They are all beautifull people, and intelligent.

• Average. Average is a good word.

• weirdos. most people with shitty social skills.

• An amalgamation of people of all types.

• I'm too worried about what everyone thinks of me!

• Normal people

• I think they're all loners with nothing better to do... just like me

• Bunch of horny losers having no social lives mostly

What Girls Said 16

• they're very normal and everyday and average, really, nothing particularly notable about them except that there's a certain, i don't know how you put it. the belief in some kind of thick solid gender divide and attitudes towards that kind of thing seem much more common here than in real life, where most people i know couldn't give a shit about anything like that and have never taken like whatever random "a bad fmri study with bad methods and bad conclusions and bad controls that's completely unreplicated proves women are emotional" or whatever shit seriously, but i see that kind of thing promoted a bunch here.

• A lot of people on here actually seem really genuine

• That is true. Hadn't ever realized that before. Genuine is a recurring theme here. Might be obnoxious, might be rude, might be sweet, but more often than not they seem totally genuine.

• We're a bizarre bunch.

• The internet is the internet is the internet.

• all of the above lol.

• No one's got a life on this website *highfives y'all*

• They are alright people.

• Some are weird, some are normal, some are cool, some are ugly, some are average, some are abov average.

• I think everyone on here is fuckin cool and interesting!

• they're just normal people using a forum

• This site is a smorgasbord of colorful people with even more colorful personalities.

• It's an eclectic mix of all of the above. You left off ridiculous anonymous troll. ☺

• Ehhh, some are chill and others are fuckheads.

• Nice sometimes
    Annoying sometimes
    Creepy sometimes
    Hilarious all the time

• I think the most of them have life and relationship struggles. They are insecure in real life and need to know what others would do if they were them.

• A mixture of psychopaths , trolls and compassionate caring, genuine people. I fit into the latter.