Do you like your real name, or do you wish it was different?

I like mine!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay, but when I try to tell people what it is they always say "Brad?" Then I'm like "No, Brett" and they're like "Brat?" And there are some people who actually sound like they're calling me brat.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• My real name is very old fashion.

• I like my real name. It's fine.

• Yes, but no one ever remembers it.

• I think my name is way too generic...
    Paul:
    http://names.mongabay.com/male_names.htm

• It's okay, I have 3 names, and prefer one of the other two rather than the one I have now, but it's okay ^^

• It's alright.

• My name (Curtis) is complete garbage but at least it isn't super common.
    Imagine being a James or something. Fuck that life.

• one time when I was walking towards the bus area after dismissal someone yelled out "hey Carlos!" like 9 of us turned around LMFAO

• I never used to like it but I'm starting to love it these days.

• I love your name. I'm going to name my next... stuffed animal after you. 😉

• I like it, Hans is short and simple... I wouldn't change it :D

• nope I don't like my name... both. Wish they were different

• I have a GREAT name. I'm proud of it.

• My name's been said more negatively through out my life than positively.

Maybe it's because single syllable anything just sound quick, harsh, and heavy to me, but I kind of wish I had a different name.

• I don't like my name. But i got used to it.

• best name a dude ould wish for

• I like my first but hate my last

What Girls Said 22

• I used to not like mine because there were a lot of girls with my name growing up but I've learned to embrace and love it because mine is a different spelling than the others so I felt it made me stand out a bit.

• Don't like it, wish it was different... but oh well.

• I like it. Alex. Technically Alexandra, but nine letters is a lot of letters.

• My name is Wynne.

I used to hate my name as a child. It was different, and nobody could pronounce it right. I bet you didn't pronounce my name right in your head, either.

But now, a little more mature than when I was 10, I like my name. It's fun to introduce myself like, "Hi, I'm Wynne, like Winnie the Pooh."

Yup, my name's pronounced as "WIN-EE".

• Hmmm.. Yes.. Well, it is what I've grown up with over the years.. And it is so very, very unique and unusual. :)

• I am not sure if I like it or I hate it!

• I am not particularly crazy over it but meh. Its how I people relate to me and am quite responsive when they use that name as opposed to another

• No, I really don't like my real name. It's very common and it has nothing to do with me.
    I thought about changing it, but it's difficult, so I guess it will be the same for the rest of my life.

• Like my first and middle. Named after my grandmother with the first name. Middle is just unique.

• I like it.
    Thanks to my best friend.

• I'm happy with my name.

• Yeah, it's okay.

• i like my real name

• I'm happy with my real name.

• I like mine as well. Not too many people named Jane.

• I don't really like it. Wish it was different, but don't know what I would rather it be.

• I hate my name. It's so blah

• It's okay I guess, not a big fan.

• I love my name :)

• I wish my middle name was actually my first name. (I honestly hate my name).

• My name is Veronica but everyone calls me Victoria at some point because I "look like a Victoria" therefore I want to change my name to Victoria, it only seems natural I guess lol.

• I wish it was different because barely anyone in this country can pronounce it.