Can someone please sum up what my horoscope means! i'm very curious?

what might seem like a frivolous choice or purchase to you might be incredibly important to someone else. A person in your inner circle may not want to hear your criticism and you would be wise to stay out of it. This individual may be a very private person, and cannot disclose or is not ready to disclose why this is such a delicate matter if you are not privy to this person's thoughts taurus then you are advised to just be supportive, respectful, and kind. the truth will be reavealed later on. THIS IS MY TAURUS HOROSCOPE FOR TODAY'S DATE PLEASE HELLPPP ! thanks (:

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just telling you that you need to understand that people see things differently than you and you especially can't judge and critise them based on things that didn't seem important to you. Because people who are close to you love those items, while you hate it, if you critise the item as e. g. (The toy sucks), then those people might feel like they're not someone you like, hence discouraging them... so yeah although you don't like an item / a choice made, you just need to be supportive and respect the choise / item / anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • WOW! really helped thanksss!!

• No like really this is what the whole thing meant... like in anything you do in front of your close 'people' you just need to be supportive, respect, and be kind on what their choices are, things they do, things they have...

• right! i understand thanks a lot

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it means that "if you believe this garbage you are doomed to live a life influenced by generic bullshit someone made up rather than who you are as an individual."

2|1
    0|0
  • "what might seem like a frivolous choice or purchase to you might be incredibly important to someone else."

Buy me a flat screen tv.

"A person in your inner circle may not want to hear your criticism and you would be wise to stay out of it."

STFU you judgmental bitch!

"This individual may be a very private person, and cannot disclose or is not ready to disclose why this is such a delicate matter if you are not privy to this person's thoughts taurus then you are advised to just be supportive, respectful, and kind."

AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE MOM!

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.