Dumbest thing you've heard?

Today I was told " my opinion is wrong"

I sincerely hope you don't have a comment that is more stupid than that!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• So, there was a guy on this show called America Unearthed. He thought he found the Ark of The Covenant. He wanted to dig it up with a massive electronic well auger.

First of all, it probably wasn't actually there.

Second of all, if it was, and The Bible is to be believed, he would die in holy fire because the Auger would damage it.

Third of all, if it was, and The Bible was wrong, and he damaged it, he would be hunted down by every major Abrahamic organization on Earth. I think the Isreali Secret Service would've gotten him first.

What Girls Said 1

• "My aunt died and she didn't tell me." Some
    girl said this in my class today. She was seriously confused about why her aunt didn't tell her.

What Guys Said 5

• The idea that an opinion can't be wrong itself is quite dumb. I'm not saying this is the situation you were in, I'm sure you're opinion was valid but certain opinions can be wrong if they go against concrete facts. Such as if somebody had the opinion that, to use an extreme situation, the Earth was flat.

• A girl at school once asked what Hitler's last name was, I nearly died of asphyxia!

• In my opinion we are all 10ft tall.
    Nope I'm still objectively wrong.
    But thanks for respecting my opinion.

• An opinion can wrong. Like if you said "It's my opinion that 1+1=3" or "It's my opinion that Pluto is a planet ;)", soo your question is dumb..

• "women are human beings!"

• I'm going to upvote you simply because women got offended by that obvious joke.

• Its not a joke. Saying "women are human beings!" is a fucking joke