What is the worst thing that you think someone has ever said to you 😱😫?

Most Helpful Guy

• That I deserve my disability because I sinned in a past life. (Some extremely religious guy)

Most Helpful Girl

• "I never loved you anyways. Go kill yourself, there's a roof, so whý don't you just jump from it, you ugly bitch!" yeah... my ex wasn't really nice to me... no wondering why I dont like my looks, cuz this wasn't the first time somebody offended me like that... :(

What Guys Said 14

• I was soaking my rabbit in the bathroom sink to clean is goop-butt.

My mom was mad at me for ratting her out for cheating on my dad.

She saw me soaking my rabbit and told me to do it outside.

I told her that she Washed me in the sink when I was baby, so I didn't see too much of a problem doing something similar.

She then told me: "That wasn't me, that was your mom."

Silently broke my heart and so I stopped respecting her and talking to her all together.

• probably that all of my family should die of cancer in front of me while the guy saying it was going to rape my mother, my sister and gauge their eyes out in front of me while im sucking a dick

he said that because i said we shouldn't rush on a csgo round

• Oh all the crude things I heard in Call of duty lobbies
    "I'm gonna pour hot acid down your asshole stupid faggot ass chimp!!"
    This coming from like a 10 year old

• Idr lol, I typically move past junk fast.

• "Fallout 4 is game of the year."
    I projectiled all over the walls and ceilings.

• I should not be alive and i should of died before i was born. Very harsh the person who said that... karma is getting him so i have no worries.

• One time when I was 7 or 8 travelling with my family. I found two girls to play with and one of them asked if I was a girl or a boy >:(

• My dad asked me why I couldn't be normal and told me he didn't want me as a son

• I don't even remember. Insults just bounce off me.

• That i am a complete waste of space and i will be a loser all of my life

Then the person that told me that was expelled from school and never saw that person again... lol

• You are dammed and on the evil side of hell.

I said it to myself.

• That my cousin doesn't love me. Who said it behind my back.

• this doctor said "cos i'm smart i deserve to be beaten up" from then i detest all doctors.

• An ex girlfriend said I had a small penis, I was like tell me something I don't know! ahahaha

What Girls Said 20

• When I was in grade 12, my math teacher told me that I wasn't smart enough to be an engineer.

Guess what bitch? I'm a fucking engineer. Twice.

• I was in a car accident a few years back. Around the middle of highschool, so when Honesty box on FB was still a thing.

Anyway, I got a message in my honesty box saying 'I wish you had died in that car accident.'
    :/

• I would have to say this and actually somone on GAG left a nasty message saying this to meme:

Enough of your disgusting, dramatic, hypocritical mouth on my post. Don't approach me with that entitled attitude then maybe we can have a discussion. But if you choose to be a nasty, stereotypical ghetto black bitch then you don't get sh*t from me. You're already average with f*cked up hair. At least try to have a more appealing personality, sweetie.

• And not only that this was actually the rude thing she said to me I guess she left it as I was reading the first one she commented and all of this was just because I said what was the point of her opinion because she was trying to be snooty to the QA.

But not only that she blocked me believe it or not when I said nothing that was offensive so she could get the last word. I report the message and comment and GAG does absolutely nothing. And then someone asks me in a comment who do i dislike and I type her name not mention her you know without the @ and apparently that gets removed and if I ever say I dislike someone again I banned from the site... Like what kind of bullsh*t is that? All of the rude things she said directly to me and nothing happens I just simply said I don't like her and they take action -_-

• Where do you want me to start? Things that felt the worst or things that were cruelest? Only by people that knew me personally or strangers as well? I'm a people pleaser with a history of befriending the people who love to hurt others and am too vulnerable. They know where to hurt me and I make it easy

• some guy said that I was only good for fucking and that its most likely I am going to be a single mom or something along the line.

• That I'm a "mean girl" who thinks I'm better than everyone else and I abandoned my family.

Mind you this was from a family member who only said it because they knew that would be the one thing to upset me most.

• The worst I was told was to go back to my own country even though I was born in the U. S. and my family has spent decades in this country

• I can't even repeat what he said. He made me so angry I wanted him to get his bones dipped in sulphuric acid.

• Perhaps when my mother basically called me an abomination of nature.

• I was called the female equivalent of Jonah Hill when I was more insecure with myself, shit ruined me back then lol

• That they hope I get cancer.

• Well, it was about me behind me back. And I quote, "She's mean and ugly."

It was said by a boy who had recently pulled a chair out from under my friend. Go figure.

• "You're just a normal person."

• Once when I was about 14 my cousin (girl and older than me by about 5 years) looked at me and said, "ew, you're so skinny."

Now she's the one that's doing everything to be skinny.

• i was in a car accident a few months back, my sister said she wished i had died that day.

• that I look like a boy or that I was dating this really ugly kid

• This guy told me "I only had sex with you because you were there, I can get better girls than you."

Guy called me a stupid bitch once
    Another guy called me a slut
    Men are assholes

• "You were nothing but a whole to suck my dick"

• My ex telling me what song he is going to play at my funeral . It is the song at the end of the movie, " The Wizard of OZ"...

It is: " Ding, dong the witch is dead... the wicked witch is dead "

• That is harsh. I would have hit him right than and there.

• A guy I had a huge crush on said there was nothing good about me but my ass. But he didn't say it to my face. Now I can look back and laugh lol because every since I moved every school I go to ALL the guys want to talk to me and I'm always a "trending topic"

• you go girl

• Haha. Yea that was probably my worst year and now I'm having my best year (: