Do you remember random old news that years later still shocked you?

I heard of this case long ago when I was 12 but till this day, still remembered this woman's name and what she did.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jun/20/nation/na-nicemom20

At the time (still being a child myself), I kept questioning what type of so called ''mother'' does what this woman did? What mother raises a child for 15+ years and then decides to destroy his/her life to the point they won't ever live a normal life, never have the chance of being in a relationship, get married and forever have permanent scars?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yes it does I was reading about this one kid who killed all these people because he was a virgin or something.

• If I'm not mistaken, that would be Elliot Rodger. To bad he killed himself. He would have deserved life in prison.. rotting for the rest of his miserable life.

• yeah your right... i was shocked !

• The type of mother who should have gotten the death penalty instead of just 50 years.

• They should have charged her with attempted murder. At the time, I didn't believe her ''it was an accident'' defense either. No sane mother pours gasoline nor even brings a lighter ''just to scare her kid''.

• Exactly! Why didn't they lock this heifer up sooner?