Post your deepest darkest secret on anonymous?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a bad looking guy and nobody thinks there's anything wrong with me but I'm highly insecure about my looks. I'm turning 27 in a month and I've never proceeded with a girl because I always have some excuse in my head as to why I'm not good enough yet.

It's mainly due to over a decade of chronic pain, it really breaks you down mentally. It doesn't help that I didn't have a healthy upbringing.

I have hope though, always have. If you were to eat crappy food everyday for years and suddenly you got to eat delicious food, it would taste sooo damn good right? That's what gives me hope. It's like a blessing in disguise. After having suffered for so long, it makes no sense to quit anytime now. I wanna taste life without pain, it's right around the corner!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• My aunt/uncle vs. my parents have been in some feud since I don't know when. My aunt and uncle used their richness to take me away from my parents because my parents are musicians who don't get paid well and they thought I'd be better off growing up in a big house and fancy food. It's not like they couldn't afford to raise me, they could have found ways, but my aunt is my mother's elder sister who can't conceive so I think my mom also felt sorry for her and that was probably another reason why she gave me up. My dad left after that and I haven't seen him since. When I talk about my aunt and uncle or if someone asks me about my "parents" I talk as if I have a normal family and was raised by my real parents, because all the drama is humiliating. I feel bad every time I lie about this, especially to the guy friend I have feelings for right now, because he tells me a lot of his secrets and concerns (including family-related matters) but I haven't opened up to him at all. Maybe someday he will be the one person I tell it all to, I don't know.

What Guys Said 24

• I shot Bambi's Mum.

If was a 360 no scope. I put that shit in my montage. Now MLG have sponsored me. I eat doritos and drink mountain dew in my Mum's basemeng while jerking off to Rule 34.

@Xelebrum.. are you proud, dad?

• Haven't figured out if I'm bi or not, but I feel like if I were to come out, my family wouldn't love me.

Um, I'm not too sure if there's something wrong with how I'm wired 'cause I've been the weird kid who doesn't understand social cues or situational awareness.

• Nope, admins can see through anon that's enough for me to not post it lol

• I need to speak to a therapist about this one. Mine is not good at all. I didn't kill anyone or anything (well, I may have committed insecticide but I think a lot of people have), but it's bad.

• I hate my family.. O wait.. I dont have one

• omg that just made me so sad. you can talk to me. i mean you dont know me but... still. always have family. family isn't always who is blood its sometimes who you choose... if that makes sense. I wuv uuuu unknown person!

• @Mochagoddess awwwwww...lol I do have family, but they are evil people so i won't ever talk to them again.. Been a year and no regrets yet... I am looking choose a family tho... thanks for da wuv.. I wuv u 2

• I see dead people. Gary Coleman is a blast.

• I like Ric Flair whoooo? OoO

• I killed JFK

• I'm still in love with my ex girlfriend. I want to love her and make her smile until the day she's not on this earth anymore. I want to be the love of her life and be everything she's ever wanted.

I don't want her to know this though. She broke my heart... But even after these 8-9 months, I still basically feel the same way. I can't shake her. I can't get her off of my mind. I haven't met anyone like her.

Too bad she found someone else.

• I have some thoughts of going away for good. I'm doing my best to not think of it.

• I am spiderman...

• I'm really Obama and i'm here to send dick pics to the lovely GAG girls.

• I tried to strangle my ex.

• I was abused physically and emotionally horribly by my parents for most of my childhood. My father was a Gulf War veteran turned drunken construction worker. He beat me, burned me with cigarettes, held my head in the toilet, whipped me, etc. My mom was a bipolar lunatic who would dress me in girl clothing and send me to school when I was bad. At first people made fun of me but I'm bigger than most people so I would beat the shit out of them. After beating several boys and girls no one said anything or ostracized me so I felt comfortable. In high school I knew it would be more trouble than it was worth so I stopped but I still wore them around the house and would wear panties to school. In the Army I would wear panties when I could but was too scared to wear a bra for fear of being exposed. I was honorably discharged when I hurt my back during a jump (thankfully I wasn't wearing women's underwear that day) and upon returning home was able to cross dress again without fear of being exposed. When I met my girlfriend I couldn't tell her because I knew I was abnormal but I felt comfortable. That coupled with my discharge, childhood trauma and difficulty finding a job lead to serious alcoholism. I'm not gay, I don't want people to know but I can't help it.

• Im sorry you can talk to me. i understand what you went through not fully but i get some of it. Im sorry you went through all that.

• Still a virgin. And always will be.

• my c0ck is 12 inches ;)

• I cry myself to sleep every night I'm so lonely and the only thing keeping me from killing myself is my fear of hell and gagers like you

• Things will get better man <3

• me too... life sucks. Im sorry. Im not gonne bull shit you and say one day everything will be alright cuz life just doesn't let up sometimes but it will get better. Maybe a little easier. Until then you can message me. And we can talk. just an offer.

• @Mochagoddess Thank you that means a lot for someone to be real and honest. If I ever need to talk to someone you will be it:)

• I hate everyone.

• virgin boy 22 ... shit life :[[[[

• I have let my life become continuous cycle of self loathing and pretending to be a better person than I really am.

• I feel ya :/

• It only gets worse with age. Do what you can now, so you don't end up in your 30s with nothing to offer.

• I KILLED MUFASA!!!

• Sometimes when I used to get diarrhea in school I would purposely miss the toilet to spite that awful place.

• That is one of the greatest things I've ever heard😂

• I go to the gym 6 days a week.

• I have a huge thing on girls aged 14-16. I'm 18.

What Girls Said 22

• My deepest secret is that I am a horrible artist.
    http://i.imgur.com/ROnBvs9.jpg

• Ask me anything!

• Please.

I fall asleep to metal music
    I don't believe in god
    I don't say "excuse me"
    I'm Bi
    I smoke
    I have a girlfriend.

• I secretly want snow white to die cuz she is so fucking annoying..

• I'm Batman.

• I don't have any...

• Umm I pretended to O. D on sleeping pills even though I am not suicidal or was I just despised middle school and life. But I'm hapy with life now.

• I want to become rich so I can build orphanages and hospitals and schools in Africa.

• over the summer at summer classes at a community college, i met a guy who i just clicked with and i have never had a connection with another person like that. But i have not seen him since the semester ended but i dont think i stopped thinking about him. But according to my humanities teacher we may have a class together next semester.

• That I have problems accepting guys way of thinking and that I have used it again it some guys.. aka used them for stuff, or I would flirt to get things and favors from them.. And I dont feel bad about it... its for sure linked to the fact that I can't accept guys way of thinking.. Its like there always this little part of me that thinks guys only want to use women for sex..

• I have the same three dreams at least once a week. My father dying. My best friend telling me he loves me. Losing my mom.

• I tend to dump my boyfriends and move on to their best friends... I don't know why

• No. Technically speaking, we are never truly "anonymous".

• I was sexually violated as a kid, and have had a curiosity about molesting kids as I've grown up. I'll never do what someone did to me, but it's... Frustrating. I feel like my hard drive was screwed up.

I love kids and don't want them to suffer like I did.

• Sometimes I play with my friends dick and think about him f****ing my while he is lying next to me sleep. Is that bad?

• im a masturbatingholic. i do it almost everyday. i also was a really bad sleep walker and somehow peed in the refrigerator.

• I dated a pedophile online for nearly a month... And I've never told anyone about it till now.

• I have had an affair with a teacher at the college I was going to, who had a girlfriend also. I've had sex for money

• i say i like all races equally because i wish i did but i honestly just really fall hard for white guys

• I had sex with my front neighbor he fucked me so hard.

• I like chocolate milk...👀

• I masturbate