What would you like to do if money were no object?

How would you really want to spend your life if money were no object?

Do something you like doing, forget about the money. If you say getting money is the most important thing you will spend your life wasting time. You will be doing things you don't like doing, in order to go on living that is to go on to do things you don't like doing. It is better to have a short life doing things you like doing. Instead of a long life spent in a miserable way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would travel to austrailia and asia. I would have bought all the poor children food for there lives. I would have give money to every company that are contributing to the developing of medicines against cancer and other diseases. I would buy a big house so i can live together with all my friends. Haha sorry for my bad English (its not my first language)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd begin by recruiting my own army. Arming them to the teeth. Operating clandestine operations around the world focused on destabilizing corrupt regimes.

• Thanks for MHO. I guarantee I'm on a government watch-list now.

What Girls Said 9

• I would move to japan work in a rural area working on a rice field and in a traditonal japanese home. I would find it rewarding because I get to be around people and in the sun. I want work with my hands and be at peace with myself free from the world. Than later after going to other place in the world and lseeing other place in japan i want to move to hawaii. I want learn how to swim and surf! I am hoping I am a lot more healthier and I have activities to do all the time and people to meet. Like parties, dancing class, aerobic, art classes, and maybe go to rock concert on the beach. Hopeful I make friends and I doubt anyone want to be with me so... just alone no relationship with myself! I would be really happy and than maybe start a career or find something i like to do and do that. And before I die give my money scholarships for good schools and give the rest to charity. I am an organ donor as well so they that it will help people.

• I would buy a jeep, go shopping, get all the travel material and start my road trip.

I would travel to all the places I wanna visit, participate in the things I wanna do, and gain lots of inspirations.

Complete the book I have been wanting to work on and publish it.

• I would like to travel and work with different animals like maybe help out at a big cat cinservation or something

• I would probably spend my life traveling the entire world, staying in different cities or countries for months at a time.

• I recommend that you read Into the Wild.💚

• Travel the world and live in my dream house up in the Pocono Mountains

• Buy soooooo many games on steam.

• I'd probably make a farm

• If I was so rich I did not need to think about money, I would probably spend my entire life donating to charity, studying in school, and eating healthy food. Maybe paying righteous people to be my maids and chauffaes so I can have companionship.

What Guys Said 6

• Pay for college in full
    Fund a national free health service for the u. s
    Buy a forty-five caliber handgun
    Buy pirate ship.
    Build myself a gothic horror story looking mansion in the mountains of washington state.
    buy haunted objects and make my mansion haunted.
    Pay for my gfs college.
    Call myself emperor for an hour then declare the world free from my tryanny.
    Travel the world
    Go to space
    Have sex with my girlfriend in space also known as lose our virginities in space
    Become a space pirate by plundering north koreas satellites
    Become a white wizard
    Save the world from a black wizard
    Petition to have the government declare audie murphy real captain america
    Become a u. s marshal
    Get into a gunfight with outlaws.
    Win a gunfight with outlaws.
    Save the world

• Money is no object to me, I reject it and stand a man of principle, I am not hindered by a lack of wealth, I am enriched in spirit because of it, I need not your superficial material needs, other than what I need to survive to find happiness, otherwise I will die a happy man.

• Travel the world doing cool shit in every country.

• i would go travelling all over the world

• I would travel everyday to a new place to make the people there smile

• Get laid all the time, then get laid some more :D

Thanks for asking!