Do you have a tattoo? If yes can you upload a pic?

Been thinking of getting one for a while now. At first I didn't want to because I was kinda into modelling/Ms Universe blah blah blah but I had surgery and I'm no longer interested in that and even if I did change my mind, I see lots of models are tatted up now anyways. So post up your pics and/or give me your opinion on tattoos even if you don't have one.

• Yes
  • Nope

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of tat are you thinking of getting and where? I don't have tattoos personally though. Honestly I don't mind them but I tell people only get them in areas where they can cover them up in white collar attire so they don't have trouble with jobs if they eventually go that route.

• I like the wrists and I like the feet and I like the biceps area, but then I like the hip... but then realistically I'd never let a stranger put his hands on me there lol so yeah. Ohhh and I like the back of the neck. But my hair is short/pixie cut, so it won't hide :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0