What was your first car? What are you driving now?

Discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• i1273.photobucket.com/.../...685_n_zpsmik1aqfp.jpg

Please excuse the awkward 16 year old gump standing in the bed.

This is my baby. The Awesomemobile :p I got it for my 16th birthday and I still drive it today. Looks the same.

• I didn't get my own car until I turned 16, and it was a manual 2006 dodge ram 2500 SLT. I passed it down to my brother during for his 17th birthday last year, and now I drive a manual 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited..

My dream car is a red audi r8 v10 plus... just sayin, in case anybody wants to know what to get me for Christmas LOL.

• 2001 Red New Beetle Turbo Convertible. My Dad bought it at an auction for me, he and I spent about 6 months fixing it from a wreck to a nice, (I know guys, "girl's") car! We did some performance mods to the engine, larger turbocharger, exhaust and chipped to name a few of them. Surprises a few people every once in a while.

• 08 Chevy Aveo and I'm still driving it.

• Never had a car.

• I downgraded 😭 from my 2001 Evo 7 to a 2015 Kia Rio. I needed an eco friendly car that was fuel efficient and my Evo was my everything but that lol

• you had an evo? OMG

• Haha yeah she works on the corner of he main intersection near my house. We bumped into each other at the gas station and we just talked abit.
      I told the man up north I was looking into a Jaguar XJ. But came across the rio when I was dropping something off to a client and I saw it parked in the dealers. That gut feeling ya know. Then mum said it needs to be silver (it already was) @ihav2fart

• noooooooooooooooooooooooo D;
      kia...

• Mine and my boyfriends first car was a saturn -_- his brother got it impounded like an idiot, now we have a Mercedes 😍

• still haven't had one. I'd love to get an electric car though!

• Nissan altima 2004

• My first car was an old 4 door Ford. Presently I'm driving a GMC 4x4.

• My first car was a pontiac vibe. Now I drive a 2010 corolla.

• My first car was a 2011 kia soul and now i am driving a rental car because i crashed it

• i had a taurus, on graduation my parents got me a new corolla

What Guys Said 25

• 72 Monte Carlo. Great first car. Fucker was huge. So much room inside. Backseat was basically designed for a romantic rendezvous. Engine was basically designed to be repaired every weekend. Loved the look and feel of the car, did not love the endless roadside repairs.

Drive a muscle car on a beautiful spring day and every dude in every other car with the windows down will want to talk with you about it.

• got my first car (a hand me down from my mom) in 1999. it was a 1986 Saab 9000
    now i drive a 2008 Ford Escape hybrid i bought last December

• First thing I ever drove was a military humvee. First care I owned was an 07 Toyota Corolla. Spun out driving down the mountain and totaled it now I am driving a Ford POS

• Glad your okay man

• Yeah, one of the top 5 scariest moments in my life was being on the wrong side of the road with no control and seeing a big ass road working truck cooking at me. Nobody got hurt fortunately.

• Good to hear. I've had a few close calls myself.

• My first was a 69 Chevelle SS , back when I was 16 . Now I'm nearly 50 and it's a damed Volvo lmbo

• Pontiac Sunfire; I'm driving a Daihatsu Tanto

• 1st: 1994 Cadillac Seville SLS
    A few months later,
    Current car: 1999 Acura Integra LS

Hoping my next car is either a 90's Trans Am, Town Car, or Park Avenue.

• omg you're so lucky

• @DarkHumorRUs automatic? and wow, how much did you pay for it?

• @PizzaGuy22 auto, paid $2000, trying to sell for $2000. Guy looked at it, loved it, couldn't get money cause bank was closed, then had family emergency when we were supposed to meet again.
      This is my life.

• If I ever own a car I've failed at life.

• I never had a car. I don't need it also.

• I'm guessing you live close to work.

• * Sorry it's not 15.5 hrs, it's 1.5 hrs* a typing mistake.

• Unfortunately a 15 hour commute IS some peoples' reality. Ya know--those who have kids that consider it a special event when daddy comes home. Makes me sad.

• '04 Dodge stratus. Acquired in 2009 and still driving it now.

• I had a Toyota Matrix 2006 and now I have a 2014 Toyota Rav 4. I'm buying an Audi Q5 or Q7 next year around August

• My first car was a Datsun. Now I drive a 600hp V8.
    I thought datsuns were cool. I was young and stupid.

• Scion tc

Now a gmc sierra crew cab slt

• Crew cab bruhhhh 😎

• I can't imagine trying to park a big crew cab on some of those SF hills man lol

• @ConsultantIsBack lol I rarely stay in the city when I'm out chillin. If I do go to the city then it's gonna be my Infiniti or my friends ride

• First car was a 1998 Acura TL 2.5, it broke down on me this Spring. So I got a 2014 Nissan Altima. I really wanted a 2013-14 Honda Accord Coupe because it was a manual, but it was just outside of the loan range 😞

• First car I owned was a 88 Mustang 5.0. Still have it, dont drive it much. Got a 01 Silverado and a 97 F250 diesel for daily drivers

• it will be a crappy car

integra and the rsx I wanted were sold or not in good condition

I'm going to end up with a shitty civic or an accord unless I get lucky with and end up with this impreza

• Wanna buy my Integra? Everything works great except it has the infamous paint problem on the hood and roof.

• a pontiac hooptie. i got a 2012 jeep liberty for college graduation.

• A Robin Reliant when I was 14 I pimped it up.
    I use to drive round our land

• 1997 GMC Sonoma, now 2005 GMC Canyon

• Fiat Punto Evo Sport from 2010
    Before that I drove my patents car

• 1995 Honda Civic was my first. Drive a 2015 Subaru Outback now

• '96 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon.

Still driving it.

• first car 1976 mini, current 2 2003 plate cars, one a citroen c5, one an mg zt v6.

• Cielo. now tata safari.

• My first car was a matchbox, I'm driving a train.

• 2015 Challenger Hellcat, 485 hp 0 - 60 in 3.9 seconds! but smashed it going 60 trough a red light