Any ideas for my 18th birthday?

I want to do something big. I'm finally going to turn 18 and I want it to be special. I haven't celebrated my birthday since I turned 14 so I really have to go all out. My birthday isn't until February but I'm asking early because I want time to plan.

Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Get your friends to get you a male stripper lol. :) get your fav cake and make sure you invite friends who don't give you shitty presents lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rent reception and have it decorated based on the theme you want. For example a theme from a movie such as Great Gatsby decorations... Moulin Rouge, or you could opt for a girly theme like Winter Wonderland. If girly isn't your thing then go for Star Wars/ futuristic themed decorations.
    Hire some people who will entertain your birthday party. Bring vintage dancers if you're going for a vintage theme like Great Gatsby or Moulin Rouge. Something more hot would be dancing firemen ;) For funny entertainment ideas I recommend a comedian and singing waiters. For something more artsy, maybe go for a caricature artist and a fire performer. There are so many party entertainment ideas, these are some of my favorite. In my opinion the two must have's in a party are a good performance and good music. When it comes to music, you could save up, and use music from your playlist instead of hiring a DJ. Make a list on what you're willing to spend more on. If I were you I would definitely spend more on entertainment, and go for fairly small party reception (to have more money for decorations and to give the illusion that many people came to my party).
    For a cheaper plan, you could have a simple house party and have a fun night out with your friends.
    If you're going for the first plan you better start saving from now. Have fun planning for your party :)

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe move to Iowa and vote for Sanders in the Iowa caucus, seriously just have a birthday party somewhere you haft to be at least 18 to get in like a night club.
    #FeelTheBern

• Have a big party in a fancy place with all your loved ones.. it's great, trust me :D.

• Do some work.

• A casino themed party is always fun! :-D

• u don't have to bet real money, use play chips and the person with the most winnings gets a prize of some sort.

• Casino and gamble

• @Ihav2fart haha thats the plan for my 21!

• Oh heavens no that's the last place I need to go gambling basically runs in my blood :(

• Drink till you drop.
    Gamble a shit ton.

Oh and don't forget to throw away your fake ID.

• Cowboy boot... So we meet again yeah you give really great advice encourage the young to do illegal things

• What an odd question to ask.

• Well it would've made more since with what ibwas going to orginally say but thats why I made sure I asked you the joke only applied to Africans that are black.

What Girls Said 3

• A big ball party!

• you need Beatiful cake and venue 😍 and ask your bestfriends to make a special number for you 😘

• Dinner and a movie with friends