What is the meanest thing someone's said/done to you?

Honest answers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember this one time in elementary school were bullies from an older class came to ours during recess. Most of the class went to hide somewhere while my best friend, another girl classmate and I remained in the class. Although I knew I should leave him, neither was I brave enough to do anything. And neither was the girl brave enough. So they pushed him around some, made him cry etc but eventually they left.
    What happened next was that that girl put all the blame on me for not helping my friend against someone nearly twice my size. Then the entire class ganged up on me.

Up until recently I always thought that it was my fault until I realized that it was all because of that fucking hypocrite cunt.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• A girl who I was friends with passed my number to her father as her boyfriend, which landed me in shit loads of trouble just because she wanted to save her actual boyfriend from his fury

• She spit... I mean how rude, I'd saved it up all week for her and she spit it out! Some girls just don't appreciate the finer things in life.

• When Gag girls don't accept my friend requests!!!!

• I'd prefer to keep those to myself though

• Why this question keeps getting asked all the time recently? haha. An ex told me I had a small penis, I was like tell me something I DON'T know! hahaha

What Girls Said 3

• This girl I barely know was walking down the street with her fronds and I tried to hide but she saw me anyways and she said "she is so fat".

• That's hard. I know that one time, I was on stage and next to me were two guys. They pinched me in front of the whole audience until I started crying because of pain.
    And one of my best friends went around the school, telling everyone how fat I was.

• Called me a slut. :p
    I don't know why it hurt me.