What is something weird you want?

just for fun lol feel free to go anon.
tell me something NOT SEXUAL that you want or wish it would happen in your life (even if it happened before and you want it again) and pleaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeee dont get all "i want world peace" its just... ugh just dont... tell me something personal

anyways, ill go first
i get these phases (i think it;s related to my cycle) where i just LOOVEEE male voices... it's like i suddenly become a tree hugger seeing a flower for the first time lol
anyway, i want to cuddle with someone (male obviously) and smile and touch his face while he talks... about w/e idc but just talks until i fall asleep <3

another thing i wish i was like someone's human diary lol
like i wish some random person would message or email me everyday with their feelings or events or w. e (like how you write in a diary) and tell me everything, without expecting a reply lol (not always anyways) and we dont have to know eachother at all

i know it's weird lol meh
i REALLY wish these two would happen... outside of my dreams xD

lol what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• A great girlfriend... Ok, that's I guess sort of "sexual" in a way... with the argument that any want/need that isn't food, shelter, or protection leads to sex. I'm thinking more of the reliability, support, and affection. It's "weird" for me because I'm almost never in relationships, and they don't last when they actually happen. Other than that... something unique and "weird..."

I've always wanted a house that was specially built and REALLY fun. Hidden rooms, Hidden passageways, slides / fireman poles to get downstairs, etc. But since most women would probably put end end to that; so barring that, I want to have several rooms, at least (and not even talking about a man cave - I'd want that too) and yes, I'd take care of that room if I got to have it the way I'd like.

Kitchen - I'd love to do a 50's style diner motif. And yes, I'd happily do a majority of the cooking if that meant I got to design a cool, functioning, useful, FUN kitchen.

I want a movie themed TV room. Projector. Popcorn Machine. Theater style seats.

The Office/Den.

I'd also want a PA system or communication system to call someone if they're downstairs without actually having to call someone or text on the phone. I suppose this is just based on experience. My family USED to have a cheap intercom system where we could call someone from upstairs to downstairs, but it got old, stopped functioning properly, and yelling (and loss of hearing) took over; I'm tired of getting up to answer someone yelling while I'm working. Half the time I sit back down and I'm called again. An Intercom would at least cut down the yelling and screaming.

Smart phones/Tablets/ Game systems. I'm a tech geek without an of the tech, and little knowledge of how to operate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think those are weird, I am the same, I want to do cute affectionate things with a guy like cuddle him and play with his hair until his face goes all dreamy and blissed out and he falls asleep on me :3

And like the #1 thing a guy can do to get close to me is tell me about his life and how he feels and let me know his hopes and fears and all that jazz, it makes me feel really special to be trusted with that stuff

• glad im not the only one xD

• Aww you are a sweetie <3

• Lovely... I liked your wishes :-)

What Guys Said 6

• it's weird to say here... I tried to but I couldn't.
    But liked your wants and find nothing weird about them... :-)

• I really want to be financially independent again, with enough in investments to not have to work.

• thats not actually that weird... or impossible :)
      try your best and go for it, you never know !

• Zip-line across the Amazon

• An unlimited supply of unique suits. I could put a new one on every day for the rest of my life.

• I want to be skilled enough of a rider to gallop through a forest on a tall, fast black horse

• I wish to ride a giraffe. That'd be fun.

• oh that would be soo coool !

What Girls Said 8

• I kinda wish a rift to another dimension or universe would just open up and aliens or something attacked and then all these hidden superheroes would come out of the woodwork and epic battles would occur and I wouldn't have to finish my paper on account of living in NY, home of where crazy shit happens in the movies. Something like that.
    Also, I want a puppy.

• I wish I could have a kitchen that was always fully stocked. Not because I eat a lot but because I hate grocery shopping and how financially drained it leaves me afterwards!

• I really want to go to the office supply store and want to get everything.

• i get that at some stores too !

• I want to be the queen of gag!

• I want to be able to eat whatever and whenever I want and not get fat

• nothing weird I just want some apple pie damn it

• i want to become a certain boy's manager

• I don't know, i always want for something spontaneous and stupid, like running under the rain, dancing in the middle of the mall, throw foof

• *throw food at someone's back intentionally (like soup or noodle). lol this is weird.