What would you do if you were Romeo/Juliet?

Leave your forbidden lover? Or keep seeing him/her?
Remember your families hate each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be so intensely in love that one dies for it. How poetical! I think I can get behind that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone else that I don't have to struggle that much for endless years. I think that if a relationship is going to be causing permanent family issues, it's not worth to keep fighting for it. Why fight and be miserable when you can have a peaceful, normal relationship.

• How sad it is that their death united the families 😢

• yeah that's the point of tragic endings... they are made to make us think there was no other solution than for those young lovers to kill themselves

What Guys Said 4

• Romeo and Juliet was originally written as a comedy because it is absurd for someone to "fall in love" in 1 day then get married the next; and was originally designed to show just how excessive it is and how their horrible decisions led them to their eventual demise.

It wasn't a serious love story. That is not how actual relationships should work at all.

• Not be so hasty to drink the poison...

• who r they?

• I would forget about her dumbass and find someone else

What Girls Said 4

• Romeo is getting dumped. I can't change my family. But there are many Romeos' around.

• i would kiss my lover

• i'd get over myself.

• I would honestly die for the person I truly love.