Is the number of your MHO percentage higher than the number of your age?

Users who have percentages higher than their age tend to be more mature and wiser from wot I’ve noticed than others…. of course it doesn’t mean GAGers wid lower percentages lack maturity….

• 4/4 or more than ma age #…
  • ¾-4/4 among ma age #…
  • 2/4 – ¾ among ma age #…
  • ¼ - 2/4 among ma age #…
  • 0/4 – ¼ among ma age # ….

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot higher than my age! I'm 21!

• ma wise gal... yo...

up till now u r da winner... asker doesn't count of course...

Most Helpful Guy

• My age is 14, and my MHO percentage is 8%.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, it certainly is higher, I don't think I'm super mature and super wise though. I believe it's mostly the system choosing them automatically that's guilty of my relatively high percentage.

• Never underestimate your wisdom my beautiful lady!

• @highladertheone's right... u wrote a good take just noticed after givin it a quick scan...

• I don't doubt that you'll stay in the 1st place MHO% wise for a loooong time 😛

Oh thanks ☺

• My current MHO percentage is 24% and I'm 21 years old. So, it's only slightly higher than my age :)

• good job...

and a Master eh? congrats... although it means nothing compared wid "Admin" badge... hah...

• Lol I suppose so. Thanks :)

• As you can see, it's lower. I think I will take a lot of time until I reach a MHO percentage higher than my age.
    Having an higher MHO percentage doesn't always mean that you're mature or that you always give great answers, there are other factors that contribute to it.
    And don't forget that when the asker don't pick the MHO, the system chooses it automatically. So, some users have a high percentage thanks to this.

• I read that doesn't factor into your percentage at all... It isn't counted in the "out of" section...

• I was reading that and it's true, it says nothing about the percentage, only about not earning points.
      @Suhmer

• But I guess that if you don't earn points, then your percentage doesn't change. @Suhmer

• 12% and I'm 17. I'm getting there.

• the options😩😩
    And nope, it's not higher.

• Can I ask where you fit in MHO % wise?

• I actually do lack maturity. Mho percent is 10.

What Guys Said 6

• 27yo and 10% MHO, makes 37% of my age

• I wish I was 5 years old

• Yah dood I'm 7 years old

• idfk math so

• I don't really lack maturity, I just like to spout nonsense everywhere. But who knows =\

• It's a popularity contest. Just tell them what they want to hear.