How to get rid of acne?

I have acne and would love to get rid of it... I ONLY WANT NATURAL SO NO PROUDOCTS I want to get rid of it natural

I do use tea tree oil

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait until you grow up and your hormones stabilize- acne is normal for teenagers and there is nothing to prevent it, only manage.

Don't play with your acne, don't touch your face, and keep your skin clean. That is all you can naturally do in terms of managing acne.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had to deal with acne for 15 years... so I've kinda grown to love skincare. Okay natural... first of all, what is your skin type? Oily, dry, or combination.

1) Tea tree oil & organic aloe vera spray. You would buy them separately, Amazon has aloe vera all natural spray for cheap ( www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_3 ) For every 2 oz of aloe vera spray, add 12 drops of tea tree oil. I spray this on my face 2-3 times a day. Can spray on any body acne as well. I know you don't want products, but The Body Shop has a lot of rather natural products and their tea tree line is AMAZING. I love the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash and toner.
    2) Turmeric/gram flour/yogurt/lemon juice mask. You can use any amounts as you wish, just make sure to use a pinch of turmeric... you don't wanna look too yellow. LOVE this mask. If you don't have gram flour, corn flour is fine. Wear the mask for 1 hour or longer and wash off. If you peel it off, it can also help get rid of any pesky facial hair. If you have sandalwood powder or orange peel powder, you can add that too.
    3) Honey/lemon juice mask. Microwave honey just a little to make it liquidy enough to apply to your face. Maybe a tablespoon of honey. Add 4-5 drops of lemon juice after microwaving. Wear mask for about 30 minutes then wash.

What Guys Said 4

• don't use products they're a scam... if you REALLY want to rid yourself of it get some Accutane... you can get it from a doctor but it will do a lot of other damage so they only like to prescribe in "severe" cases... there are other ways to get it I can't really discuss with a 14 year old, sorry.

• no products? nothing really but eating healthy may help if u don't do that already but not sure if it does

• Products doesn't get rid f ur acne scars but it does prevent brk outs. I always heard lemon help.

• only a clean nutrition can do it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qdwn2itsgg

• Looks to me like they cleared it by using more concealer!
      Nah I keed.
      But it seems like a marketing gimmick reading the description.

• Out of curiosity... what makes you fairly certain about this? Is it just those twins experience or do you have experience? I've actually taken accutane (didn't have bad side effects and neither did my two friends), I'm a medical student, and I absolutely love skincare. I've had acne for 15 years, accutane cleared it and I do a lot to maintain it. Most experts agree that when it comes to diet, there are no definitive statements to be said. A person has to try and see if it makes a difference and it might not. If that was the case, there would be more raving about it. I haven't heard it much in the medical community. And a vegan and processed food free diet is a big commitment even to try out and see if it works.

• @coconutelixir thats your problem my friend. you are a western medicine student. you know nothing about clinically verified nutritional therapy. they only teach you chopping, and drug using there. no, not because of the two twins. because of the hundrends of thousands that get cured from autoimmune diseases (like me that i were cured from my psoriasis), skin problems like acne, even diseases that are consider by western medicine incurable.

What Girls Said 5

• Use mild cleanser (no scrub).
    Change your diet but slowly. Don't get too extreme with it.

Use rose water was toner (with cotton pads)

And use a moisturizer. (While choosing one, look atbthe ingredients. I can't use glycolic by itself, so I would have to careful with it)

And don't wash your face with hot water
    Take vitamins I guess.

• Take some lemon juice and apply it on the acne, it'll be gone by the end of the day.

• No products? Guess I can't help you then since only products really help getting rid of acne. I guess you can wash your face often.

• Wash your face and keep it clean.

• Honestly cum really works!!