What are your views on isis saying that they will come for the U. S after Paris?

I don't understand why the goverment can't track down their website and videos or join with other countries and create a plan. It will be all western countries that are targets anyway.

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• i heard they were coming after the UK, regardless, it's a big political issue, but we can take 'em, no matter where we are, we'll stop them (anonymous is being a great help to all world governments at the moment (they even started teaching people how to hack ISIS)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's a little bit more complicated than that. You can't really track videos, and even when you CAN, by the time you get there, they aren't there anymore. I mean, even with ISIS being pretty transparent about their identities and purpose, it's hard to fight an enemy that's willing to die. What are you supposed to do? Find and kill all of them? Sure, that's preferable, but it's very difficult when they apparently have a wider spread influence than we originally knew.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The gvmt can't because all funding has been diverted to studying cow farts... As far as them coming here, well, we all know what happened in tx a couple months ago...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be stupid. People are making so much profit out of this. By "people" I am not referring to us, regular people, who are always the ones to suffer.

0|0
    0|0
  • The liberals will be at the border waiting to give the ISIS members a 'welcome to the USA' cake when they arrive

0|1
    1|1
    • seriously, how can we fight this if you're going to demote everyone else's opinion, please be a bit more diplomatic

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!