Gagers, do you love/like children or hate/dislike them 👶👶👶👦👦👦👧👧?

0|0
16|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont know. I used to think i really liked children and then I babysat my cousins and it was terrible

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I love kids, but the infant one's, once they are toddlers and are capable of shouting and screaming, it annoys the fuck out of me.
    Worst part of it, toddlers call me uncle! I am like "You little thing, I didn't even had my first kiss, I am single and never got married. Nor did my Brother, first time a kid called me uncle was when I was 16. HOW THE HELL I AM UNCLE!". But soon that anger fades away, when I see that they are so happy and giggling, knowing that I am their uncle, nothing matters, if they are happy.
    Although I keep my distance, don't wanna hurt them even by mistake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. The ones in my neighborhood are real shits, always making a ton of noise and vandalizing things. Maybe my perspective has been clouded by them, but I still don't think I would have the requisite patience for dealing with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get a little annoyed by the crying.. Christ but not really overall.
    I like how honest kids can be lol :) .. no fucks to give yet

1|1
    0|0
  • I love kids.

I pass by a daycare every day otw to the skate park and I hear a bunch of tiny voices saying hi to me and it makes me happier than pig in shit. Whenever I see a kid I'm thinking 'motherfucker wave at me or say hi so I can say hi to you without looking like a paedophile by all these miserable fucks' and when they do it I'm thinking 'yeeeeaaaah, little kid!'.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love children a heck of a lot. I love all my second and 3rd cousins. Heck, even my neighbors daycare kids.

1|0
    0|0
    • I just wish I had kids, maybe someday when I get married, and find a girl for that mater, lol. ;p

• 1|1
    0|0
  • I love children, they are the key to a greater world.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love them but couldn't eat a whole one.
    Classic joke

1|0
    0|0
  • I love babies 😍😍😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I love children. Such open books yea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure but I'm much too old to think about that now.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a former preschool helper I love them :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm good with kids, so yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most children annoy me, but there are a few I met that I can tolerate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, love those weird creatures. : DD

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be fun, they can be annoying. Depends.

1|1
    0|0
  • one day every dislike opinion owner was a child

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say hate... But they r annoying... i just try to imagine them as drunk midgets

1|0
    0|0
  • I like well behaved children. I endure badly behaved ones with the best grace I can manage.

I feel the same way about adults.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're like farts, challenging but bearable if they're yours or a family member's but other people's are intolerable.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't hate them I just don't know how to communicate with them. They make me uncomfortable because I want to talk to them like they're tiny adults but they won't understand what I'm saying so I just look at them in mute silence with a strained smile on my face

2|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but sometimes they can be super annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • NEVER!!! lol jk I don't know... i let them play around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kids and babies but they're always terrified of me and start crying. I don't know why. It makes me sad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only like the ones I can stand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kids even bad ones they cling to me and don't misbehave with me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • i love children!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess both. They can be cute and sweet at times, but usually they're just a bunch of terribly brought up fucks, loud and annoying, and hardly a whiff of decency. But they're all right sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love children. I really want to work with them in the future 😁

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Honestly, I'm just indifferent towards them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love and hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I loves kids!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like little kids or babies

1|0
    0|0