I hate my body?

I hate everything about my body and think it's so ugly. I have no curves, flat chest, flat ass, and I even think I'm ugly... down there as well.
Im so nervous about the day were I'll be with a guy for the first time because I'm just so insecure about him seeing me naked. Even in a bathing suit I feel insecure. And whenever I see pictures of other girls with nice bodies, I get so jealous and upset.
What do I do to stop feeling this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your "first time" with a guy needs to be with a man who loves you enough to stick with you, to date you, and to give his life to you- before ever seeing you naked. In other words, no sex before marriage.

He is going to fall so deeply in love with you- not your body, which he will find beautiful regardless, but your sweet, soft, caring, genuine, sensitive heart that will love him selflessly.

No, for this man, your body, every curve, or lack of a curve, will be absolutely sensual, beautiful, a feast for his very eyes!

You needn't worry about a thing, God made you stunningly beautiful for just one man. Be sure you know him, listen to your instincts, give your heart and life to God (Jesus), and He will direct your path.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a gym? I'm sure you can form some curves somewhere... If you're ugly, then try your best to have awesome hair, it can make a difference in your whole appearance, especially if you start a strict gym routine.. Etc... And it also helps if you are into some type of sport or any activity.. Or just something you're really good at... It makes people more interesting, more attractive, when you have a passion whether it be big or small. .. And when someone starts liking you, they tend to see your little imperfections as perfection in their own way.. (For the most part).

You can also try waist training to form your figure.. I don't know if that actually works, but you can always give it a try.

What Guys Said 8

• Most girls who feel this way are actually attractive but fail to recognize it. You should post a picture to get some responses. Most guys don't care about the size of your boobs and a flat behind doesn't bother most guys, either. Y0ur first time will probably be with a guy who is very inexperienced and he will probably be as nervous as you, and when e sees you, he'll probably think, "Wow! She's so hot!"

• You know what they say, YOU are your own worst critic

• No curves and flat isn't so bad. Id date a girl with curves and big tits, or a slender girl with no tits. It literally does not matter. And like 90% of vaginas are ugly. Genitals on either sex are not the prettiest thing in the world.

I guess you just have to appreciate the beauty you are overlooking. I bet I'd find you very pretty.

• work on your body? realize there's more important things than looks?

• you sound hot.

• Don't be pessimistic just be patient and work hard. Improve your brain

• some people like it that way :)

• That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking how I can gain confidence in myself

• don't think of your body that way and always have in mind that there are people who like the way you look.

• start exercising? you don't get an awesome body without working for it. so instead of feeling all worried and bad about yourself, go get to work on what will get you happy.

What Girls Said 5

• You can start gaining confidence in yourself by wearing clothing in public that compliments youe figure. Wear your clothes and walk proudly. When you look in the mirror, tell yourself how gorgeous and beautiful you are. Sure, you may think you are lying to yourself at first, that's normal. Keep doing it, because you're going to start believing it. 😊

• Lots of people feel insecure in a bathing suit. Myself included.
    And to tell you the truth, guys are a lot less critical than you'd think. Especially when you're naked in their beds.
    Just stop comparing yourself to other women. It just makes you miserable. Enjoy sex. Don't worry about how you look--just feel. And you'll start to like your body more and more.

• Yes. Yes to all of that.

I still have trouble following that advice. I always compare myself to guys with manlier figures and start this whole "I'm too skinny and girly, my dicks tiny, i dress too weird for a guy, etc" thing. But the thing is, i actually like all these things about me, i don't wanna change any of these "flaws," it just comes from wanting to be appreciated more and judged by more important things. But i was definitely in her shoes for a long time and scared to embrace myself.

• Don't change any of it. I've been through hell and back with eating disorders. Now I'm back to the size I was and finally starting to love the way my body looks. It's about allowing yourself to find pleasure in YOU--eating, sex, and just looking at your beautiful body without comparing it to other people's.

• First, how old are you? Your body will change throughout your life. I look much different than I did at 15. Completely different, body wise.

You can always work out. That will make you feel so much more confident. It boosts your mood, improves your health, etc. No ass? Do some squats! Maybe gain weight if you're really thin. Work on getting a more toned tummy and toned legs. You can always improve

• Have you ever seen a high end couture model. They all literally have no curves and are super flat. But they're still beautiful. And plus, who ever said have a big butt or big boobs make you beautiful? No relationship should be based on beauty. The right guy will love you for who you are. 🎀

• Are you Asian?

Well at least you're not fat