What hair color do u find sexy on a girl or guy?

What hair color do you find sexy & that your most attracted to? :)

I like them all, but I often find myself attracted to blondes and brunettes more. I do get excited when I meet someone who is a natural redhead cuz I think Redheads are super cool & I feel they are rare & unique, and often get overlooked cuz people focus more on blondes & brunettes. I do know a few redheads but not a lot. :) sorry for my redhead rant haha. Moving on :p

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead

Most Helpful Guy

• Black hair, but considering it's not in the poll, I voted for blonde.

• Okay cool, I count black hair in brunette. :) yeah I agree, I like black and blonde hair too. :) Do u ever notice that some blondes can look good as either brunette or redheads. The same in reverse for black hair can look good as blondes or redheads? Lol

• Are u a brunette?

• Yes, I have dark brown hair

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to guys with dark hair, especially when it's black and they have tan skin. So sexy!

• Girl I totally agree! Haha it is Sexy! :) haha

• How Come ur not able to see him again? Is it cuz u saw him at a random place in town, so ur not sure when u will see him again.

• I didn't see at a random place, in fact I know well the place where I saw him. The problem is that he lives far away from me and he probably has a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 7

• Jet black hair with pale skin

• That's cool. :) Have u always been attracted to pale skin and black hair?

• Ya... I think its the hottest look of any of the girls... idky

• I went to school with a girl who had pale skin and black hair and she had piercing blue eyes, she was pretty. :) She liked wearing black, so she had a girly/edgy type of style.

• I Love all three. Brunettes I guess..

• That's cool. :) what color eyes do u like on a girl or does it really matter? Lol

• Just like hair color it doesn't really matter.
      I like blue eyes.
      Yet I've never dated a girl with them. Don't care yea. haha

• I think light brown hair that is getting close to blonde, but isn't yet is most attractive Look up Catherine Vecchi on Google if you want to see, the first pic in images is best representing it, and she is very beautiful as well

• Black hair, and exactly like @jomu0136535

• Redheads turn me on the most

• Okay cool :) why do you think ur attracted to Redheads so much, is it because the red seem sassy and sexy or? Lol

• sassy and sexy. I like the thick, really red look on a girl. the straight, lighter isn't as attractive.

• redheads ftw
    i have noticed im only ever falling for redheads, also they are all somewhat quirky

• Okay cool, yeah I find resheads sometimes to be fun & sassy and quirky. :) Have u always liked redheads?

• yeah, i guess since i first fell for one (like 8 years ago), i can't find myself attracted romantically to any other hair colored girl.. now that i think about it - its weird

• Not even a thing.

• Lol what's not a thing?

• Hair color. You won't even find it in my list of things that turn me on.
      I like 'em all: Blonde, Brunette, Red, Black, Gray, Everything in-between, and Bald. Truly do not give a fuck.

• Okay I see, that's cool. :)

What Girls Said 13

• Black hair is usually put in the same category as brunette! :)
    Anyways, I find people with any hair color attractive, but my favorite is brunette guys and girls (considering black hair is brunette).

• None of the above are my favorite. Black hair is the way to go because it fits all skin tones and types.

• I love brown curly / unruly hair and red hair :) sometimes blondes do it for me

• Yess curly hair so cute! Man I have seen some guys lately with really pretty hair, I'm like secretly thinking, "what products do u use" haha

• Same! There's this guy I see in my school's library all the time and his hair is gorgeous and he's so cute!

• It's always good to see some eye candy lol. :) Is he brunette? :) There was a guy in my class who has long beautiful hair too, he looks like Thor haha.

• Blonde guys with blue or brown eyes, or brunette guys with brown eyes.
    For some reason I really like brown eyes on guys.

• That's cool, I like how you added eyes into your answer. :) I Agree, brown eyes are good on guys. I feel brown eyes give a softer look to a guy, While blue is piercing sexy lol. What Do U think? :)

• Well, it's the opposite for me xD Brown eyes are ''manly'' and piercing, while blue eyes are gentler, softer :) In my opinion, of course :)

• I like black hair!

• My favorite on a guy is black hair.

• Darker hair on guys, preferably. On women... don't really have a preference.

• Either platinum/white, black or colorful colors

• i love gingerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha yeah there cool. :) So do u like Ed sheeran?

• No not him lmao but I love his music, I like gingers like canelo alvarez and my crush who's a ginger as well he looks like canelo

• Oh okay lol, I just looked him up. He's a cutie, good choice. :)

• I like dirty blonde and dark brown hair on a guy :)

• I tend to be attracted to darker haired guys but not for any conscious reason.

• I loveeee dark colored hair

• I like guys with with brown hair and brown eyes. And if they're ripped too. Also if they have a deep voice.