What's your Best joke?

What's your best joke? Or cheesiest joke lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Kid: mommy, is god a man or a woman.

Mom: well Timmy, I guess god is both

Kid: Is got black or white?

Mom: God is both sweetie.

Kid: mommy?

Mom: yes?

Kid: Is Michael Jackson god?

I feel like a dick posting that now that he passed away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Patient: doctor doctor, I only have thirty seconds to live

Doctor: could you please wait a minute

😂😂😂
    I know I know, now hand me the MHO

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• An old drunk is on his way into a bar when a nun standing outside the bar suddenly speaks to him. “Your drinking is the easy road to evil and damnation. Drink will pollute your body and soul. Give up the foul spirits and live a better life!”.

The drunk looks at her and asks “How do you know that drinking is so bad for you?”.

The nun looks puzzled and shrugs. The drunk says “Have you ever even tried a drink?”. The nun admits she hasn’t, so the drunk tells her “Listen, I’ll go into the bar and order myself a drink and I’ll get one for you too. I’ll bring it out here and you can taste it yourself and see that alcohol is nothing bad.”

The nun reluctantly agrees, but says, “I don’t want anybody out here getting the wrong idea about me, so would you mind bringing me the drink in a paper cup?”. The drunk agrees to this and goes inside. At the bar he tells the bartender “Give me a double shot of whiskey, and a second half shot in a paper cup.”

The bartender groans and says: “Is that bloody nun out there again?”

• I got nothing. Not a jovial type of guy.

• Here's my most inappropriate/horrible joke
    "What's the difference between a clever midget and a venereal disease? Well ones a cunning runt and the other is a running cunt"

• "Is that girl holding a gun?"
    "Get the fuck back in the kitchen!" ^_^

I couldn't come up with anything. Nice gun haha.

• what do linux and my ex girlfreind have in common? They are both open source XD

What Girls Said 2

• "Oh hey, I have a joke for you. Just kidding." *sighs* -_-

• "Elton John gave Stevie Wonder a cheese grater for Christmas. Stevie thought it was the most violent book he'd ever read"