A Man Discovers That His Wife Has Been Cheating For 10 Years, But He Isn’t Angry. Opinions?

This Man Discovers That His Wife Has Been Cheating For 10 Years and he posts this on facebook but he isn't angry. I think we're all prone to this at some point in our lives. What are your opinions? Can't add source link due to gag restrictions.

A Man Discovers That His Wife Has Been Cheating For 10 Years, But He Isn’t Angry. Opinions ?

Most Helpful Girl

• because he's dead inside!! No feelings, no emotions... just... dead... that's why he's not angry. And of course he blames himself for not being the passionate and energetic fun guy he once was. I think the married lie and daily work became a routine and he got sucked right in. Now looks at his past regrets since his wife cheated on him. But you know... he cares about his wife and family but at the cost of him losing himself.

• So are you suggesting it's his fault that his wife cheated on him for ten years?

• he didn't neglect his family he worked his ass off for them. damn no wonder men are giving up on women.

• @dudeman Well, I think that's the problem though is that he worked his butt off for his family at the cost of neglecting his family. And when I say neglect, it's because he wasn't around and it's not just good enough to have a roof over their heads and food to eat. Like anyone who has a job can provide that for themselves. what good is it to be married and not see your family.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's right with what he says and it's more important than ever that people do not rush to "settle for or settle down" with someone. There needs to be a balance between a work life, a family life and a life that allows you to indulge in your passion. He mentions he wasn't there for his family and he never did all of the things he wanted to do, but he needs to realize he is only 46, he can still travel.

He's right not to be angry, what he needs to do is start again. Serve his wife divorce papers, sell up and go off and live his dreams.

Anger needs to be channelled into the right areas. This should be a wake up call for this guy.

• dude worked every day thats being there for your family. he does need to divorce his ungrateful wife though

• there is no way around it other than to be sub par.

• @dudeman What's your define of sub-par? Mine is being like this dude above. His son doesn't have a relationship with him, his wife is banging another guy or guys and he's missed out on living his passions and his dreams. That to me screams sub-par, so I guess we'll have agree to disagree.

I'd rather earn $40,000 a year being sub-par in your eyes then earning $100,000 a year and discovering my Son doesn't like me, my wife thinks I'm dog shit so goes sucking other men's dicks and that I have wasted 26 years of my life chasing after money.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Reading the long paragraph I just lost the whole question... I was too lost in what the man said... It hit me... Thanks for sharing this.. I really think its going to come handy in future. About that... Well he seemed to be emotionally detached to quite everyone... I mean thats kind of harsh... It was his dad whose funeral he didn't visited... How much selfish u need to be for that.. Its no shock he won't feel bad about his wife cheating cuz he was emotionally detached... That is something i fear... And its not that he doesn't regret it its just that he is taking the blame all on him and ignoring her wifes fault before his...

• people should consider work as just work and not life. This is where the guy messed up. I'm glad if I helped.

• yeah this guys sacrificed his life to provide for his family and she cheats on him for ten years. yeah she's in the wrong.

• yeah the woman is wrong for cheating, no one deserves to be cheated on but that doesn't make the guy right. His wife cheated him for 10 years but he was oblivious to that. In the end the guy did the right thing, I mean we all can blame the women but no one wants to end up like this guy right? And even after all that he still acts like dead.

• if you want a family you have to work.

• I completely agree but it doesn't mean if you've a family you only need to work and not talk. It's not like most people want a family just because they've a lot of money and they can't find a better way to spend this so they chose to marry and have a family. Humans are social creatures so we need companionship and that's why we choose to have families. Nobody needs to give up on their dreams just because they've a family. All this guy was doing is work, when his wife admitted to him about cheating he didn't feel hurt and he can't even remember when the last time he had sex with his wife. He lost sight of himself and I think he didn't feel anger not because he's emotionally smart but because he's emotionless. How hard it for someone to feel angry at a situation like this? And I don't wanna get started with his wife, she could've divorced him but she chose to cheat.

• He needs to divorce her ass, walk away from her and his kids. They are a bunch of despicable ingrates. in my opinion he deserves much better.

• He needs GAG to tell him it's not too late and to lick his wounds.

• His wife is still a whore. Hope he divorces her and takes half of whatever she has