What do you think of Unusual names?

How do you feel about unique or unusual names? What are some of your favorites? Do you have one or know someone with one, what is it? Just curious, my name is Rowan and apparently that is pretty off the chart for a lot of people haha

Most Helpful Guy

• It's almost like the parents don't want their offspring to have a decent career.

• What about with unique names, not necessarily weird names? Like my name Rowan, not North or Apple or Blanket (unfortunately those are all actually celebrity baby names ^.^

• Rowan isn't that unique... I've worked with at least three different guys named Rowan in the past.

• I didn't say my name made me unicorn lol yeah, you have met more Rowan, for some reason people I've met have not, at least maybe not a girl named Rowan. With all the Rowan's working sounds like I should not have a problem with a career, lucky me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm part of the unusual names group. Wynne, but pronounced like Winnie. I don't know how to feel about unusual names, it's just different and unique I guess, and something interesting about a person you find out in the first few sentences, like "Hi, I'm wiuefliuwaeiuawe" and you're just like "oh, hello".

• Haha yeah. I really like your name by the way. When I was younger and more shy I used to hate it when people were weird about my name. One crusty old lady used to be my neighbor and when I told her my name she just looked my up and down and said well that's different (it was paired with lots of eye rolling lol). Now I find it funny and love my name. It's like a free conversation pass, everyone likes talking about it haha

• Same! When I was really young, I used to hate my name. Literally everything you said, same. XD except for the crusty old lady.

What Guys Said 2

• I find them unusual.

• Unusual names are awesome, and show creativity!

What Girls Said 6

• i find them pretty sexy in the sense that theyre unique. a lot of unique things are sexy to me though.

• I love unique names. I also love unique spellings of names, like my sister and I have. My dad has a thing with adding Y's to a name and I plan to carry that on!

• Atticus💚
    Adaline
    Ember
    Makiah- my daughters name💜
    Remington
    Xandar- which I tried to name my son and everyone said it sounded like a dogs name😝

• I like pronouncing them. Very interesting.

• I love them !! , My name is Manar. its better always to have unique name instead of so common name ^^

• I like it!