If you could be a member of the opposite gender for 24 hours, what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have answered this so many times.. i'd play with my willy.. lol..

Most Helpful Guy

• Get preg by a rich guy and have my meal ticket for life.

What Girls Said 9

• Same thing I do everyday. Go to school and work. Some thing might change like my wardrobe etc..

• I would lift weights! lol

• I would probably check myself out at first, jerk off, and then ask my roommate if she'd want to help me see what sex was like from the male side and just have an all day fuck session with her.

• Drink a lot of water so I could pee standing up like 20 times.

Probably jack off like 20 times as well.

Send dick pics to stuck up snooty beaches.

That should fill about 24 hours I think.

• Probably lift weights and try to not get caught jacking off to a picture of myself as a female

• 24 hours? That's not a lot of time... Errm I guess I would probably try to get it on with someone... I would like to know how guys feel when they penetrate... Weird I know

• Go to a strip club, pee my name in snow, get a blow job, lift heavy stuff and go around topless... then figure out how to stay a guy so I won't have to deal with my monthly "friend"...

• Sounds fun but still would not want to make it a permanent thing to be a guy. The pros of being a girl outweigh the cons for me.

• @CheerGirl38139 I agree with you on that one! Unless there is enough money involved or if I look like Channing Tatum!

• Clean the pipe and see what it feels likexD

• I will punch myself in the balls to see what is the big deal

What Guys Said 6

• Seduce men to get things I wanted. And use the "I can have sex whenever I want" power to my advantage.

• Apparently feel how squishy it is all the time. I'd freak out. And my underwear would be ruined. Could I even wear boxers? And I don't own any bras so I can't go outside. Shit.

Play Fallout.

• I would write down a thorough list of what I do if I like someone, i. e do I blush, do I fiddle with my hair, do I look down or up, etc...

That way I'd be the best pick up artist ever.

So I would use the time productively.

• Take really sexy underwear selfies and post them to tumblr and become viral

• Masturbate... all day

• Strip down, masturbate, do porn, take lots of pictures, have sex, the end I guess