If you could ban one word that people use, what would you choose 😂?

As I've seen, people dislike words like bae, twerk, fleek etc. So what word would you ban for people to say, for eternity? Haha

0|0
16|37

Most Helpful Guy

• Swag. Justin Bieber would be practically mute if I could ban that word, so there's an added bonus.

3|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• I hate it so much I won't write it. Has to do with a bodily function. Actually there are a few words like that, that I absolutely cannot stand.

I'm surprised at the animosity here toward "cunt," "fuck," "pussy," etc. Between lovers those words can be some of the most beautiful in the entire language.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could I ban "the" so everyone has trouble speaking from now on? For added effect, we could ban "a" and "an."
    That would certainly be interesting haha

1|0
    0|0
    • lol, it would certainly be interesting
      I remember playing a game with my friends, where we were allowed to speak and say words that didn't have the letter "a" or maybe "e" in it. It was so hard haha

• Lol I've done that before. It really is quite difficult to do!

• Can I partially ban a word?

I think "awesome" is much overused. I would like to take back the power of that word and restrict its use to describe only things which inspire awe and reverence. When I was visiting the Grand Tetons, I was irritated at calling them "awesome" because that's the same adjective I have heard people use to describe a pizza. How can one use the same adjective to describe a pizza when describing the majesty and grandeur of the white capped mountains?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well... pizza is one of life's most precious inventions. Haha. kidding

• Agreed. Bluemax and I are old enough to remember a time before the inflation of "awesome."

Man those days were awesome. (Sorry.) No, I loathe this word in its slang usage. I associate it with kids trying to sound cool.

• "Faggot" is one of the most awful words in my book
    I also hate when people say " are you retarded" " that's so gay/retarded"
    Shows their lack of social awareness loud and clear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay so this isn't a word. But on Instagram in the comments if someone agrees with what the person said above they go " ^ "
    I DONT KNOW WHY ITS SO ANNOYING TO ME. But it needs to stop.

3|1
    0|1
  • I think I would ban "feminine". Before you label me as misogynistic for whatever reason, the second word would be "masculine". :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Moist. MOOOOIST!

3|0
    0|0
  • Probably either "feelings" or "offensive." If you want to know why, just go look at the contents of Tumblr.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the N-word

1|1
    0|0
  • Bitfh cunt and whore... I've heard a enough of those to last a lifetime...

1|0
    0|0
  • Anus. I just don't like it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Either "judge" or "entitled" (and variants thereof).

1|0
    0|0
  • Nigga, swag, imma, ain't, y'all, and fuck. And I dont mean like legally banning them. Just erase those words from people's memories and from dictionaries.

1|1
    0|2
  • "cunt" would be completely eliminated! :-D

1|0
    0|0
    • i would ban the words political correctness.

Honestly, its gotten way out of control these days

• British gangster movies would be so much more boring without that word.

• I am strictly against any kind of censorship, so I really wouldn't want to ban even more words. But if I had to choose the lesser evil, I guess I'd ban "offensive" in order to save many other words from being banned for being offensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • "feels" as a noun.

Ugg...

1|0
    0|0
  • "fuck" this word...

1|0
    0|0
  • All the 3 you have mentioned plus alpha and beta.

1|0
    0|0
  • You picked my words.

1|0
    0|0
  • The world "i" so people can stop talking about themselves!

1|1
    0|0
  • Bae would be that, i mean it's not even a word.

1|0
    0|0
    • well it is in Danish i think BÆ. lol

• Show All
    • Well I knew it wasn't exactly spelled bae and that a and e were kind of merged lol, so I wanted to be precise :)

• Cool xD

• "Hella".

My sister says it a buuuunch!

1|0
    0|0
  • i would ban the word laura. kidding😂 i wouldn't ban any word because every word has a meaning

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck without any doubt

2|0
    0|1
  • The N-word.

1|0
    0|0
  • solidarity i hate these stupid made up feminist words. they make up words to feel smart.

1|2
    1|2
    • solidarity is just a made up feminist word for unity. also intersectionality and all these words they use. cis trans they heard chemistry people using these words and wanted to feel smart.

• Show All
    • @Dandeus hey i dont see economist using it anymore. dont be an idiot

• Don't be an idiot, says the guy who claimed feminists made up a word that has well known roots in 19th century politics.

• I'd annihilate Hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • SWAG my god I hate SWAG fags !

* angry teeth grinding*

1|0
    0|0
  • baeeeee. I fucken hate that word, I don't know who came up with that, but I wanna stab u

1|0
    0|0
  • The word "LIKE" it will force us to use words such as and, or, but. The word "like" gets thrown into every freaking sentence.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I would ban Brah!

1|0
    0|0
  • Entitlement, privilege, preference eh... so many can't pick. All over used and usually not for the correct meaning lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Ignorant is One word I would ban, @Laura2410
    I despise this Word more than any Swear word even. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to ban bae...

1|1
    1|0
  • There are a lot of words that I hate, such as the "N" word.

But my personal choice would be the heinous word SLUT. (And no, I've never even personally been called that IRL). I'm a virgin, and I still think its one of the most horrible things a person can say to another person.

Anyone that uses it, should be kicked in the crotch.

Thanks! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Babe. I've been cringing at that word my whole life. It's so creepy sounding when anyone says it to anyone for any reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, it pains me to even say it but...

Pussy.

I HATE that word.

1|1
    0|0
  • Slang words don't really faze me. I don't know what the big deal people have with it. Like its slang for a reason. -_- But the word Literally i guess i would want to get rid off.

1|0
    0|0
  • nigga.

sooo fucking annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • The two words I would get rid of our... "Like"... And "ummmm" there are so many other words you can be filling the air with and it sounds so unintelligent!

1|0
    0|0
  • cunt. i am not a fan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moist

God I hate this word

1|0
    0|0
  • ( Fuck )
    This word is stupid and many people use it

1|1