If you could ban one word that people use, what would you choose 😂?

As I've seen, people dislike words like bae, twerk, fleek etc. So what word would you ban for people to say, for eternity? Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Swag. Justin Bieber would be practically mute if I could ban that word, so there's an added bonus.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• I hate it so much I won't write it. Has to do with a bodily function. Actually there are a few words like that, that I absolutely cannot stand.

I'm surprised at the animosity here toward "cunt," "fuck," "pussy," etc. Between lovers those words can be some of the most beautiful in the entire language.

• Could I ban "the" so everyone has trouble speaking from now on? For added effect, we could ban "a" and "an."
    That would certainly be interesting haha

• lol, it would certainly be interesting
      I remember playing a game with my friends, where we were allowed to speak and say words that didn't have the letter "a" or maybe "e" in it. It was so hard haha

• Lol I've done that before. It really is quite difficult to do!

• Can I partially ban a word?

I think "awesome" is much overused. I would like to take back the power of that word and restrict its use to describe only things which inspire awe and reverence. When I was visiting the Grand Tetons, I was irritated at calling them "awesome" because that's the same adjective I have heard people use to describe a pizza. How can one use the same adjective to describe a pizza when describing the majesty and grandeur of the white capped mountains?

• Well... pizza is one of life's most precious inventions. Haha. kidding

• Agreed. Bluemax and I are old enough to remember a time before the inflation of "awesome."

Man those days were awesome. (Sorry.) No, I loathe this word in its slang usage. I associate it with kids trying to sound cool.

• "Faggot" is one of the most awful words in my book
    I also hate when people say " are you retarded" " that's so gay/retarded"
    Shows their lack of social awareness loud and clear.

• Okay so this isn't a word. But on Instagram in the comments if someone agrees with what the person said above they go " ^ "
    I DONT KNOW WHY ITS SO ANNOYING TO ME. But it needs to stop.

• I think I would ban "feminine". Before you label me as misogynistic for whatever reason, the second word would be "masculine". :p

• Moist. MOOOOIST!

• Probably either "feelings" or "offensive." If you want to know why, just go look at the contents of Tumblr.

• Probably the N-word

• Bitfh cunt and whore... I've heard a enough of those to last a lifetime...

• Anus. I just don't like it.

• Either "judge" or "entitled" (and variants thereof).

• Nigga, swag, imma, ain't, y'all, and fuck. And I dont mean like legally banning them. Just erase those words from people's memories and from dictionaries.

• "cunt" would be completely eliminated! :-D

• i would ban the words political correctness.

Honestly, its gotten way out of control these days

• British gangster movies would be so much more boring without that word.

• I am strictly against any kind of censorship, so I really wouldn't want to ban even more words. But if I had to choose the lesser evil, I guess I'd ban "offensive" in order to save many other words from being banned for being offensive.

• "feels" as a noun.

Ugg...

• "fuck" this word...

• All the 3 you have mentioned plus alpha and beta.

• You picked my words.

• The world "i" so people can stop talking about themselves!

• Bae would be that, i mean it's not even a word.

• well it is in Danish i think BÆ. lol

• Well I knew it wasn't exactly spelled bae and that a and e were kind of merged lol, so I wanted to be precise :)

• Cool xD

• "Hella".

My sister says it a buuuunch!

• i would ban the word laura. kidding😂 i wouldn't ban any word because every word has a meaning

• fuck without any doubt

• The N-word.

• solidarity i hate these stupid made up feminist words. they make up words to feel smart.

• solidarity is just a made up feminist word for unity. also intersectionality and all these words they use. cis trans they heard chemistry people using these words and wanted to feel smart.

• @Dandeus hey i dont see economist using it anymore. dont be an idiot

• Don't be an idiot, says the guy who claimed feminists made up a word that has well known roots in 19th century politics.

• I'd annihilate Hate.

• SWAG my god I hate SWAG fags !

* angry teeth grinding*

• baeeeee. I fucken hate that word, I don't know who came up with that, but I wanna stab u

• The word "LIKE" it will force us to use words such as and, or, but. The word "like" gets thrown into every freaking sentence.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 15

• I would ban Brah!

• Entitlement, privilege, preference eh... so many can't pick. All over used and usually not for the correct meaning lol

• Ignorant is One word I would ban, @Laura2410
    I despise this Word more than any Swear word even. xx

• I want to ban bae...

• There are a lot of words that I hate, such as the "N" word.

But my personal choice would be the heinous word SLUT. (And no, I've never even personally been called that IRL). I'm a virgin, and I still think its one of the most horrible things a person can say to another person.

Anyone that uses it, should be kicked in the crotch.

Thanks! :)

• Babe. I've been cringing at that word my whole life. It's so creepy sounding when anyone says it to anyone for any reason.

• Ugh, it pains me to even say it but...

Pussy.

I HATE that word.

• Slang words don't really faze me. I don't know what the big deal people have with it. Like its slang for a reason. -_- But the word Literally i guess i would want to get rid off.

• nigga.

sooo fucking annoying.

• The two words I would get rid of our... "Like"... And "ummmm" there are so many other words you can be filling the air with and it sounds so unintelligent!

• cunt. i am not a fan.

• Moist

God I hate this word

• ( Fuck )
    This word is stupid and many people use it

• The F*** word, lol.

• Not fleek!!! I love that word, I always use it