I'm very interested in knowing different cultures from around the world... Can you drop in a few words about yourself and from where you come from?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Irish and Italian, teaching English in China, and I'm also fascnated by diffferent cultures. Where are you from in India? My co worker is from Hyderabad.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm from West Bengal. Have you heard of Kolkata/Calcutta?

• Show All
    • In Bengal, a quarter are Muslim, more or less?

• 30% are muslims... Well I'm a Hindu Bengali lol... They are still in minority...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• irish guy here, from and still living in Ireland, if you ever want to know or discuss anything feel free to come say hello

1|0
    0|0
    • Well hello there!! Nice meeting you... Which part of Ireland are you from?

• i am in the south of the country, county cork, if you ever wish to pm me feel free, would be more then happy to keep in touch by other means

• Surely will do :))
      Will be happy if you do the same ;)

• Regular white guy from New York , USA

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice to meet you:) Recently I visited the USA... It's a beautiful country:))

• Show All
    • Oh yeah? Been to San Diego 20 years ago but that's the last time I've been CA

• Haha that's a long time ago...

• Irish, but in Australia

1|0
    0|0
  • brittish, australian and irish - live in Aussie though

1|0
    0|0
  • "Kia Ora" from New Zealand.
    Our culture boils down to excessive drinking and chilling at the beach.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Born and raised in the Philippines. Oh, and I just love spicy Cheetos dipped in ice cream :D

1|0
    0|0